(GL) Pablo

Ingame Name:

Pablo

SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:575105202

Job Blacklisted From:

Red Right Hand/Alpha-1

Reason for the Job Blacklist:

Back in the days when i where very new to the server i copied someone's else Application for RRH.

Dispute:

I get it that my activities within the past may have damaged the branch's rules and controls, but I am trusting to appear to you that I have learned from my mistakes and am committed to being a profitable person of the community. I get it that the Red Right Hand could be a genuine role-playing branch that values collaboration, regard, and reasonableness. I have went through time reflecting on my past behavior and have come to the realization that my activities did not adjust with these values. I apologize to any individuals of the community that I may have disturbed or caused burden to with my past behavior. I have taken the time to studied and get it the server's rules and controls and I am committed to standing by them moving forward. I get it that my past behavior may have caused questions around my reliability, but I trust that through this offer I can appear to you that I am committed to making things right. Lastly, I wish to specific my true regret for my past actions and my need to be a beneficial profitable, beneficial, and critical portion to the Alpha-1 branch. I believe that this ask shows up my commitment to making strides my behavior and contributing earnestly to the server. Thank you for taking the time to review my appeal, and I see forward to hearing back from you some time recently long. 

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator 

3 hours ago, Chineseman said:

Pablo RRH is no longer base on application now is handpick so i would say you can stop doing this appeal unless some one from A1 say so idk

Exactly this.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT