Mayluron's Officer Application

Mayluron

Mayluron's Officer Application  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should Mayluron be made a Shock Officer

• Yes, good idea. (Please State Why.)
    • No, bad idea. (Please State Why.)

What is your in-game name? Mayluron

What is your current rank? SFC at the time this application was posted.

How long have you been in Shock? Somewhere between half a month to a month and a half.

How much time do you have on the server? Total, I have 512 days. If want recently then 2 weeks according to the leaderboard in-game.

Why do you feel that you deserve the position of officer? Well for starters, I have prior experience in shock. Last time I was in shock I was a captain, as well as EJT Lead before it was changed to ERU. I also have prior experience in officer positions being with DT, Naval, and Shock. But a more recent reason being I work hard as a shock trooper in general. I am extremely active, I can't be specific because I have really weird non-set hours as of right now, this will change when I finally find an IRL job that will hire me, college will also have an effect on this in the future. But as of right now I can be extremely active. I also plan to stay extremely active, I am usually on once a day for at least 2 to 3 hours. I understand the duties and responsibilities of an officer in general. I believe I have shown good leadership skills, also if you refer back to discord, some members of shock see me as a mentor. I am always bringing a positive experience to players within shock, I am always professional and respectful. And above all else I give 110% effort in everything I do, I believe my tryout count can vouch for that as well. Given that I have at one point done 20 tryouts within 3 to 5-ish days of becoming an NCO.

Why do you feel you can be trusted to hold this position? Well provided what I have stated above, I have been trusted with positions such as this before and gave those positions 110% effort. I also feel I can be trusted because I have done this job before, and I know what my limitations are. I know my strengths and weaknesses, one of my strengths would be dedication, I feel I have dedication when it comes to positions such as NCO or even senior officer within shock. A weakness would be trigger discipline, I do have sucky trigger discipline, but despite that I still perform my job to the best of my absolute ability. I have also stated this before in previous applications, but if I make a mistake work to achieve correction for said mistake and if correction is unobtainable then I will learn from it and do my best to avoid it in the future. I also have a passion, and a love, for the shock battalion therefore I would not have an incentive to ruin that for me, and instead provides the incentive to do my job and do it well. I know most of the imperial laws like the back of my hand, I also know when to crack jokes and when to get serious.

If chosen, what can you add to the battalion that other applicants can't? I think one main thing I can add is experience, as I have stated I have done this job before, and am dedicated to do it again. I believe I am well known, not just in shock, but throughout the entire server as well. I believe I can also bring loyalty to the table, I don't jump ship easily, it usually takes some great deal of convincing and then some for me to leave battalions. To be honest I find these types of questions to be very hard to answer for one reason being, I don't know the limitations of my fellow applicants so it can be hard to say what one person can add compared to others. However, I can say that I am always online and willing to assist with anyone, and everyone's questions, comments, and concerns, basically I can be the customer service person who is always willing to answer questions and be a mentor, and willing to help when/if needed, and how it may be needed.

How active can you be? Extremely active.

Who Are the 2 Maj+ That Gave Permission? VCMDR Zee | VCMDR Starch

Note: (We didn't have any Major+, except for the VCMDRs, at the time of this application being posted, therefore I had to ask the VCMDRs.)

• Like 1

Former Shock EJT Lead | Former Shock CPT | Former Shock HVAL | Former Naval CMO | Former Naval LT. Commander | Former Naval SSO | Former ISB Operative | Former DT WO MY5 | Former Senior Moderator | Former MC SPC 1983 |

+ Support

-Great application, good points, well written, ready to hold himself to mistakes and proving that he deserves his position

-An awesome person! Never have heard anything bad of him nor had any bad experiences!

-Has experience with this position

-Great activity!

CURRENT:
MC PRLM MAJ TERRY 2649

SCT LCPL TERRY 2600

IC PFC 2600 WITHER

7 hours ago, PopoMyNamo said:

+support
Good application and great person, he had prior history in shock and I believe he will do well as officer

Just now, Andersfel said:

+ Support

-Great application, good points, well written, ready to hold himself to mistakes and proving that he deserves his position

-An awesome person! Never have heard anything bad of him nor had any bad experiences!

-Great activity!

Retired - IC Vice Commander 1207 Sev 

Retired - ImperialRP Staff Member | Senior Moderator/Admin | Gamemaster V
-Retired-

Pyke Enforcer ESR Alpha ISB:IA Senior Operative Alpha SF OVL Senior Aviation Officer Rexler Brath | Death Trooper SGT AA0 | IC SSL DMS LTCOL 6654 Alpha | IC CSVL 4060 Gren | Purge LTCOL | Inferno Squad Head Agent | IC OSVL 8015 Fi | 501st ARCLT 2LT ST SCTS 2LT | Medical Research Supervisor 2LT Havoc MSGT | Shock HVYO 1LT | 31st SFC | Nova CSM 

On 4/20/2023 at 2:53 PM, PopoMyNamo said:

+support
Good application and great person, he had prior history in shock and I believe he will do well as officer

23 hours ago, Andersfel said:

+ Support

-Great activity!

Shock Vice Commander Miricle | Former IF Squad
(also very first one to pass Shock's SSTF tryouts back in the day)

On 4/20/2023 at 11:52 PM, Andersfel said:

+ Support

-Great activity!

Ex-Imperial Commando Vice Commander Δ 1140 Fixer (x2)
Co-Creator of the Imperial Commando Hazard Control Division
Former Blacklisted Member!!! (for like 2 hours cause beckett a goat frfr)

Former: First EVER IC Hazard Supervisor | IC Ω OSLD HS Colonel 1309 Niner (x2) Last EVER IC Demo LeadIC CST MaroonISB: IA Junior Operative ISB11 | Shock HVYAL LTCOL SK277 | Inferno Squad Agent IF27 | 69th RCCS 1LT 2711 Nova  SSGT | 501st HVY SGT 2770

• Head Admin

+Support

-Has shown his professionalism is multiple forms while I've been around him.

-Teaches his recruits well in one of the hardest to maintain batts.

-Is very active

-Fantastic Application

Current: I High General Core I I IC R COL 3877 Core I I Head Admin I I Senior Gamemaster I I Senior Forum Diplomat I
Previous: I Senior Commander Core I I IC Commander Boss I I IC ES01 CPT 3877 Core I I Delta 62 VCMDR Scorch I I K2S4 SK387 I I Shock CSM SK387 Khan I

spacer.png

On 4/20/2023 at 10:53 PM, PopoMyNamo said:

+support

I agree with this statement.

| Reaper |

| Past/Present Positions:|
SEN MOD
, RG V.Sov, MC Officer, Purge Officer.

season 5 episode 20 GIF by Star Wars

On 4/20/2023 at 4:53 PM, PopoMyNamo said:

+support

On 4/23/2023 at 1:54 AM, Donny Core said:

+Support

-Has shown his professionalism is multiple forms while I've been around him.

-Teaches his recruits well in one of the hardest to maintain batts.

-Is very active

-Fantastic Application

On 4/21/2023 at 12:52 AM, Andersfel said:

+ Support

-Great activity!

Current: Senior Security Officer | Naval Ensign |
Former: Naval Lieutenant | DT CPL AA3 | Moderator | Gamemaster

+ SUPPORT

Great player and awesome attitude for officer!  They are level headed, which I believe is crucial in good leadership! 
I believe they would be a huge asset to the officer role! 

[MC PRVM S 2LT Ganrik 1039Purge PFC Ganrik 1039
spacer.png

• Theta locked this topic