Advanced Gun Dealer

CrimzonEmpire

I would like to see the advanced Gun dealer get The Normal menu - dealer guns in the menu to sell

as I find it sad when I have to turn people  away who want other guns

and having to switch jobs for someone if they want to buy a shipment of AWP’s or AK’s is annoying 

simple to me

It’s logical to have the Advanced Gun dealer to be all around

this job is paid for and it’s Limited to a few weapons. 

4 minutes ago, maral the great said:

-support it will kinda take away the point of using normal gun dealer 

Marla you do understand This is a VIP job right

and that it wouldn’t take away the point for others as it’s a purchased Job within the VIP package

the point is to sell Advanced Guns if not more than just the advanced guns

hes an advanced dealer why wouldn’t he  have the other guns 

Edited by CrimzonEmpire

3 minutes ago, CrimzonEmpire said:

Marla you do understand This is a VIP job right

and that it wouldn’t take away the point for others 

the point is to sell Advanced Guns if not more than just the advanced guns

hes an advanced dealer why wouldn’t he the have the other guns 

What I’m saying is he is a advanced gun dealer he sells the advanced stuff and he shouldn’t sell the normal guns just the advanced stuff and if they made it where you had both it takes away the point and even having a gun dealer 

hope that made sense 

Edited by maral the great

5 minutes ago, maral the great said:

What I’m saying is he is a advanced gun dealer he sells the advanced stuff and he shouldn’t sell the normal guns just the advanced stuff and if they made it where you had both it takes away the point and even having a gun dealer 

hope that made sense 

I get it but at the same time the argument is for VIP

the original gun dealer can stay

obviously 

but I think as a VIP you should get more than just hey here’s some snipers to sell

i mean have you ever Ran gun store and as an advanced gun dealer 

it’s not the best

most people are looking for other stuff 

And most of the time I only see Advanced dealers on to self supply 

mans or sell to friends real quick and then go back to criminal 

Just now, CrimzonEmpire said:

I get it but at the same time the argument is for VIP

the original gun dealer can stay

obviously 

but I think as a VIP you should get more than just hey here’s some snipers to sell

i mean have you ever Ran gun store and as an advanced gun dealer 

it’s not the best

most people are looking for other stuff 

And most of the time I only see Advanced dealers on to self supply 

or sell to friends real quick and then go back to criminal 

-support

To be honest 90% of this servers player base use gun dealer as  an excuse to either RDM /or Mass RDM what makes matters worse is the fact that non of the gun dealers who play ever have a store. If you want to make the server run smoother dedicate some of the shops that are vacant and make them gun shops or increase prop limit to allow for a little creativity with building gun stores 25 props is not enough to accomplish that.

1 hour ago, Garth said:

-support the current system fosters teamwork between both advanced and normal gun dealers in establishing shops. Adding this would take away that teamwork factor that I personally find quite appealing.

You ever see a fostered teamwork 

I never have

and boy have I tried 

1 hour ago, Garry Aldrich said:

-support

To be honest 90% of this servers player base use gun dealer as  an excuse to either RDM /or Mass RDM what makes matters worse is the fact that non of the gun dealers who play ever have a store. If you want to make the server run smoother dedicate some of the shops that are vacant and make them gun shops or increase prop limit to allow for a little creativity with building gun stores 25 props is not enough to accomplish that.

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Garry Aldrich said:

-support

Okay thhen why the negative support 

you just state RDM over a different topic 

-Support

The system now is fine

If the advanced dealer can buy reg. dealer guns then there is no point in the reg. dealer job

You're supposed to work with the reg. gun dealer so more people come to your shop because you have all the guns

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command

14 hours ago, Felix said:

-Support

The system now is fine

If the advanced dealer can buy reg. dealer guns then there is no point in the reg. dealer job

You're supposed to work with the reg. gun dealer so more people come to your shop because you have all the guns