Razonix - HOR Application

Razonix

Ingame Name:

Razonix

From a scale of 1-10 how is your knowledge of lore? (Explain): 9.75, while my knowledge is not perfect, I have  played SCP for five years, and know almost every SCP you can think of.

Why should we allow you to have the  position? (At least 150 words):

As I said before, I have been with SCP for a long time, and I love every moment of it! Head of Research has to be someone who knows the SCPs extraordinarily well. I believe that I can fill this position because I have the ability to recall all of the SCPs on the server and be able to usher new SCPs in the future. The Head of Research has to be organized, for they are the main line of study of these creatures. Research enhances the role play experience of the server ten fold for new joins to the game. I believe that I can use my organizational skills to guide the server to a better experience. With my ability to bring in new SCPs and correctly study the current SCPs, I can create an enhanced and extensive experience that would lead to more server traffic and more entertainment. And for those that love to role play in many situations, I would use my skills and past with SCP to guide the future players how to role play in SCP. It is a very distinct server, and if the future generation isn’t taught correctly, we are condemning those that come after us to the future that we create. Less about my skills and more about my aspirations. As head of research, I plan to implement a journal findings in the forums where researchers can post their findings and we can learn about our experiments. This works really well to connect all of the researchers and to change policy on the server towards SCPs. Some may say, oh it’s just research it doesn’t mean anything. In reality, with research the SCP would have no reason for being there except to escape and the Security force would be playing prison roleplay. Head of Research is an immense responsibility, one that I believe that I will work to make better! Thank you!

How active would you say you could be be? (Longer the better): I believe that I can be on almost every single day, with a small few exceptions but basically every day.

I will begin work on the SOP and look forward to talking to you soon about this great opportunity!

Edited by Razonix