Imperial Contraband Change [Accepted] [In Progress] [Completed]

Theta

I would like to suggest changing the MOTD Criminal Rule 10) "Imperial Personnel are not supposed to use or equip black-market weapons".

I feel this should be punished in RP, not in the MOTD. People should be arrested or searched by Shock for the weapons. 

This would increase RP for Pykes and for Shock/SO and give people more to do on the server.

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

-support

Tho this would increase RP problem with that being is that this adds to much for shock to do and without a actual system to be able to check for contraband this should NOT happen!

Current: Retired Member
Former: Security SFTO 2LT Mork, WD-V Eqvites Cassius WRDN, Juggernaut Squire Mork NOG, Advanced Researcher Mork, PU-HAL-P.9.0.0, Purge 2LT Mork, Last Inferno Squad ID10, Nova LCPL Mark, Admin Mork, Deputy Chief Mork, First Ever Recruited ISB:IA Member

+support would increase RP between criminals and imperials, it could also increase some of SO, Shock and this could also make shock security stations from Tat more important.

On 4/16/2023 at 10:13 AM, Mork said:

-support

Tho this would increase RP problem with that being is that this adds to much for shock to do and without a actual system to be able to check for contraband this should NOT happen!

Also to rebrute the last statement about how there would be no actual system to check for contraband, they have a swep called a weapon checker, which could actually make the swep more useful giving it an actual purpose, plus I also did a test with shock where the weapon checker actually was able to identify the BM weapon and they were able to strip it from my person.

Current: General Harry, MC R COL Harry, R Pyke Enforcer

Former: Shock CQCS CPT James, naval lieutenant Harry, IC CSE DMS (former DMVL) SSE 1SGT Maroon/Harry, IF Agent Shoto stark, 501st SSGT LENG, DT LCPL AJ8, Nova SGT Conqueror, ST CPL ENG SCT Shore HVY Harry, Deputy Director of Research, MC COmmander Harry 8900, Pyke Sentinel HoR Harry