This poll is closed to new votes

Rank You are Applying For: Lieutenant

In-Game Name:  Logan

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:149846194

Current Rank: Sergeant Major

How long have you been in your current rank?: A couple of years

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?: 0

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): I believe I should be promoted to lieutenant for a many reasons. One of which is I posess leadership skills which is essential. As a lieutenant, you will be responsible for managing a team of officers and ensuring that they perform their duties effectively. The ability to communicate effectively, motivate and inspire others, and make tough decisions under pressure are all necessary to be a lieutenant. I also believe I should be promoted to lieutenant because I want to establish a relationship between myself and other officers. Lieutenants are responsible for ensuring that the police department is functioning efficiently and effectively, which requires a high level of collaboration and teamwork. Working closely with other officers and members of the community allows you to develop strong relationships based on mutual respect and trust. Lastly, I would like to be lieutenant because of the fun scenarios that can be created and roleplayed with. The position as a lieutenant places you at the forefront of the action, allowing you to make decisions and direct your team to making the right decisions. Taking part in this activity can be an exciting and adrenaline-inducing experience.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

Edited by Logan

logan2.png

11 hours ago, Scor said:

+support 

Recently a Major, decent activity

- PoliceRP Lead Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT

-Support

Logan is a decent guy, and he has experience, my issue is the activity. I never really see you on the PD  job in all honesty. In order to lead the PD enlisted they have to know who you are in general. I just would like to see you on the whitelist more then just being an old player for the community. Just feel like you are riding the veteran player status to get LT at this point in time. I wish you the best of luck, but at this time I can not give my support.

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

• Head Admin
8 hours ago, Trumpo said:

+support

I've seen him on PD and SWAT.

When he's not i've noticed he's on staff which is great 🙂

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

+support

- recent improvement on activity I was hoping for!

- professional and mature

- experience 

If activity stays consistent and well I see no problem in the future.

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot