"Project Crimson Predator" - SCP-939 Test log by Warmug [Requesting Normal Grading]

Warmug

Requesting Normal Grading

Second test log. Note that the "stolen document" isn't stolen, I was the one who wrote it. I hope you enjoy the read 🙂

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kso4TCT67sAzLhSJj4kqia9-CNoW-xPeR31KKIpcmcg/edit?usp=sharing

image.thumb.png.e6722572b3938bf30094f6903e683f31.png

Retired:
[ Delta-5 Colonel]     [ D5-SVFTO ]     [ Gamma-9 ' Forseti's Banamaðr ' ]     [ Director of The IAA ]   [Omega-1 Lieutenant]      [Alpha-1 SGT] 

image.png.71edd96ab5d5d2bb3542fd61eb057724.png

Lore: 25/25  

I like how you describe 939 and the small details such as it's height.

Presentation: 25/25 

i like the format which you used for this document , it's unique , clear and easily readable.

Creativity: 20/25 

I like the small details in this document such as the stolen document thing you did on the 2nd half , There's not much i can criticise creativity wise so well done!

Grammar: 20/25

Your grammar is probably the weakest point in this document however it still is decent , I would recommend the use of more commas / periods to make your sentences more coherent :)

Final grade: 90/100

This is an extremely well made document from someone who is an OA thus i applaud you for your effort!

Current : SEC JFTO 2LT Mean WD Tessarius Flavia MAGI

Former RND HFTO ARCH Mean / V1 Griffith I / CI 2LT Mean  / E-11 DoCE MSGT Mean / RRH Analyst X ray 23 D5 DHFTO 2LT Mean MTF G9 Jötunn GD4