Scott's Trial Moderator Application- Accepted

Cool Guy Antonoff

What is your in-game name?

Scott

What is your steam name?:

NightShift101 (https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199089660453/)

What is your steam ID?:

STEAM_0:1:564697362

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

Yes I do have experience, I was a game master here with the Imperial RP gm's. On top of that I also was a staff member with the Ice Fuse network for a while. 

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

I do not remember the exact start date but it was around July of 2021. However, I took a few month break recently and now I am back.

What date did you make your forums account?

July 27, 2021

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?

Darth

How many warns do you have on the server?

0 Active

5 on this server (the most recent being in September

Have you donated?

Yes, I own the Darth package

What rank are you applying for?

Trial Moderator

Have you read the staff guidelines at

I have.

You will be tested on it:

Ive read it so go ahead.

Timezone:

NA-CST

Permission (Admin+ need this):

N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length):

I believe that I am a good fit for this position because I have been playing this server for what is coming up on 2 years now. I know this server, its rules and its members well and I want nothing more than to uphold and protect them. This server and its public image means a lot to me and I would like to keep the community non-toxic and welcoming to promote as many new players as possible. I have experience and I am professional. I have devoted a huge amount of time to this server and I am looking for the next step and I think this is the perfect opportunity to better my knowledge and help the community. I promise to do my best to uphold the rules of this great server!

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?:

In the event that a player has committed severe offenses such as MassRDM (Mass Random Death Match) or shown disrespect towards other players or staff members, it would be necessary to ban the player.  A ban duration of 5 days would be appropriate in this scenario. However, as a trial moderator ban times are limited to a  300 seconds. I would still take immediate action by imposing a 300 second ban for "MassRDM/disrespect".  I would include a note in the reason stating that the ban must be extended to the full 5-day duration as soon as possible.  I would then contact an Admin+ who has the necessary authority to handle the extend the ban.

I thank you for reading and wish you a splendid day.

Edited by Scott_

Antonoff 

[  Shock Vice Commander |  Imperial Moderator | Imperial Gamemaster]

ShockBunksBadass.thumb.png.081eeff807543f0310486692a87f60fd.png

-support 

Last question is lacking. It's too the point, but lacks the meat that I would expect from someone who truly desires to be staff. As I say in all other apps, edit this, and I may change my response.

Edited:

+support 

applicant has updated his response to include a more thoughtful answer to the last question. his reponse seems genuine and he seems like a good candidate for staff

Edited by KLONDU
updating my response.

Current Royal Guard Vice Sovereign Sun Tzu

"The Saber Guard Defense Force"

Former: Saber Guard Primus

Playing Star Wars GIF

3 hours ago, KLONDU said:

-support 

Last question is lacking. It's too the point, but lacks the meat that I would expect from someone who truly desires to be staff. As I say in all other apps, edit this, and I may change my response.

Former Shock EJT Lead | Former Shock CPT | Former Shock HVAL | Former Naval CMO | Former Naval LT. Commander | Former Naval SSO | Former ISB Operative | Former DT WO MY5 | Former Senior Moderator | Former MC SPC 1983 |

(void my first response)

+Support:

I have not had the pleasure of known Scott for very long, however that said in the small amount of interactions I have had with him I can say he does seem to posses a professional and respectful demeanor. Also upon reading his application I noticed that he has prior experience in staffing for a server, therefore leads me to believe that he would have an idea of what he is doing staffing here. I also liked his response for the scenario question at the end. I believe it would be worth giving him a shot, it is only a trial moderator position after all.

Former Shock EJT Lead | Former Shock CPT | Former Shock HVAL | Former Naval CMO | Former Naval LT. Commander | Former Naval SSO | Former ISB Operative | Former DT WO MY5 | Former Senior Moderator | Former MC SPC 1983 |

On 4/14/2023 at 10:34 AM, Mayluron said:

(void my first response)

+Support:

I have not had the pleasure of known Scott for very long, however that said in the small amount of interactions I have had with him I can say he does seem to posses a professional and respectful demeanor. Also upon reading his application I noticed that he has prior experience in staffing for a server, therefore leads me to believe that he would have an idea of what he is doing staffing here. I also liked his response for the scenario question at the end. I believe it would be worth giving him a shot, it is only a trial moderator position after all.

Former Grand Admiral| Former Shock Vice Commander| Former F16

(void my first response)

+Support:

Former: | Security Director | | ONE AND ONLY Admiral Antonio Motti | 

On 4/14/2023 at 8:34 AM, Mayluron said:

(void my first response)

+Support:

Former: DT Commander EX1 IF21 | ImperialRP AHGM | ImperialRP Senior Admin

On 4/14/2023 at 9:34 AM, Mayluron said:

+Support:

Current: Retired Member
Former: Security SFTO 2LT Mork, WD-V Eqvites Cassius WRDN, Juggernaut Squire Mork NOG, Advanced Researcher Mork, PU-HAL-P.9.0.0, Purge 2LT Mork, Last Inferno Squad ID10, Nova LCPL Mark, Admin Mork, Deputy Chief Mork, First Ever Recruited ISB:IA Member

On 4/14/2023 at 4:34 PM, Mayluron said:

(void my first response)

+Support:

Scott is a really great person, he is good with the community and always willing to help!

| Reaper |

| Past/Present Positions:|
SEN MOD
, RG V.Sov, MC Officer, Purge Officer.

season 5 episode 20 GIF by Star Wars

(void my first response)

+Support:

Retired - IC Vice Commander 1207 Sev 

Retired - ImperialRP Staff Member | Senior Moderator | Gamemaster
-Retired-

Pyke Muscle II ESR Alpha ISB:IA Junior Operative Alpha SF OVL Flying Officer Rexler Brath | Death Trooper SGT AA0 | IC SSVL DMS LTCOL 6654 Alpha | IC CSVL 4060 Gren | Purge LTCOL | Inferno Squad Head Agent | IC OSVL 8015 Fi | 501st ARC 2LT ST CSM | Medical 2LT Havoc SSGT | Shock HVYO 1LT | 31st SGT | Nova SGM

On 4/12/2023 at 8:44 AM, KLONDU said:

+support 

applicant has updated his response to include a more thoughtful answer to the last question. his reponse seems genuine and he seems like a good candidate for staff

On 4/14/2023 at 11:34 AM, Mayluron said:

(void my first response)

+Support:

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars