Jon shoeshiners Community Resignation

Jon Shoeshiner

Jon Shoeshiner’s Resignation.

So… Yeah.

I have been in this sever for over… a year now. And its super emotional for me to be typing these words…

This server was my first real community where I felt welcomed, where I could be myself and people would enjoy my company, my first good experience in RP, and I wouldn’t trade any of it. Not one second. This community has been amazing to me, and while I have had the odd bump, I have mostly enjoyed all of it.  

My journey was a grand one, starting as a cadet in PD, trained by the legendary LT Philosophy, and starting my journey to around CPL, when I applied for State Police. I was welcomed by the Scottish “love” of Cammy and Billy and had an absolute blast with them all. Around 2 months later, I was welcomed to the SWAT family by the now Commander Azreal. That man became my guiding star for SWAT, and a great friend of mine all the way until my end, and I appreciate him for his help.

In the end, I got my first command role in state, provided by Cammy, to my massive surprise. This was such a big moral boost for me and helped me stick with this server as long as I did. Months later, up I go to SWAT low command, enjoying my time greatly while there.

In this time, I offer a helping hand to my State members, like Andrew, and interacting with the community. But eventually, my activity started to deteriorate. I lost a lot of good friends. Andrew, Dry, Retro, Cammy. I felt alone, and lonely and just losing interest in the server.

My resignation from SWAT was the first sign of the inevitable. And even with the activity SWAT disappearing, I still couldn’t find the motivation to be active. And after some troubling interactions with members of the community, I’ve decided to leave. For real.

Special Mentions:

@Cammy: My first HC. Funny guy, and my favorite Scottish guy. Got me where I am in state today (sorry billy)

@Dry: A super friendly guy, radiating good energy.

(State) Andrew: My best friend in the state. Helped each other whenever we asked and was great fun to be around.

@Nicc: DOC man, gave me a chance to help get DOC on its feet after another… *ahem* interesting character ran it.

@Azrael_: Based guy, my guiding light in SWAT. Was amazing to be around and had fun with him. Radio man 2021/2022/2023.

Drippy: Barely knows me, but was my helper for anything in staff for the brief time I was in it. Fun dude.

@Retro: Rose in PD together, fun friendly rival ship, Had fun with you bro.

@Ganta: Based guy. Clashed a little, but a great dude.

For state: My friends, my family, my gang. You guys were the best to be around. I will miss you so much, and you will all be missed. You were such good people, and I’ll try my best to appear every once and a while.

I still love gaminglight. It will forever be my first real community. So thank you all. Farewell you all. I may return one day, so I will leave you with the same message I left SWAT with.

"One day... I shall come back. Yes, I shall come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs, and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine!"

• Like 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

State Reserves | DOC Reserves |CERT Reserves 

Ex-SWAT Low Command

First swat now State what im i going to do without you but o7

Currently: SL Advior  PD SGT 1A49|

Past : USMS AGT | EMS AEMT | SS EAD XC5 |  FBI SSA KGB7 | HRT SPC SP1 | State SGT 1T47 | CERT SPC 1CT31 | DOC CO 1CO32 | USMS AGT 1F58 | SWAT SSGT XB18

Discord name:jaychavez

Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:457987346

Rip o7 L Bozo. Lost a real one.

Thanks for everything you have done to help me in DOC John. All of your hardwork was greatly appreciated.

Good luck with whatever you do next and hope to see you back at some time in the future.

Current

Chief of Police || Police RP Super Admin

Retired

State Police Colonel || EMS Chief || CERT Commander || DOC Warden || SRT Captain || Head Dispatcher || SWAT Sargeant First Class || DF CPL

I can officially say, I was the last ever State Trainee you’ve ever trained

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

o7, enjoy the time away from garrys mod.

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

Sad to see you go man, was fun rising in PD with you!

Current: PD Sergeant Major | SRT SSGT | USMS Low Command CMA!|EMS PARA | PPD UDO 

Former: Purge SGM | Brawler(BDS) | Storm trooper LCPL | CI RCT | PoliceRP Senior Moderator | PoliceRP Event Team | USMS LTMAR(Best one frfr) | HRT SSC |