ACEE's Research Resignation

ACEE

Hey yall it's a me ACEE
I think you need this to remove me STEAM_0:1:512465556
So where do I start well this is legit the second time, I tried resigning first time backfired cause of someone else resigning talking about you AVA.  I feel like I'm holding a spot up and don't want to stop people from getting promoted to a higher ranking. And hey research helped me learn how to make cool writings and documents it improved my artistic life

Tyler: Next HOR gonna kill you every time you hop on that Event job and Researcher job.
Crypto: I had an old one that said Next DHOR but now you got it, so I hope to see great things you're doing a good job already.

@Avalon Levi: I'm going to keep pinging you can't escape me. Can't wait to see you on. 

Cintal: I'm gonna blow you up a bit in bunks. Also, you are one of the people that I can see getting DHOR at any point.

Stryker: one of the two that will be a DHOR. Great man don't know why but always got a gun to my head around him.

Grizz: I don't got much to say about you but. I wish to see you on server more then now.

If I didn't say anything i prob dont know you much. But love you all and hey researchers im prob gonna have the 294 vending machine around the map at random times

Edited by ACEE

ACEE 

Former 

D5 HFTO, Research RS DELTA-5 DHG9 COL