Snail

What is your SteamID?:

STEAM_0:0:511457889

What is your rank?:

Muscle II

How long have you been in the Pyke Syndicate?:

For 40 days

What leadership experience do you have?:

I have been a high NCO inside of DT many times, as well as a seeker sergeant. As well as on other servers i have been a senior officer within their Jedi ranks. Not to mention i have countless IRL leadership expierences.

Why do you want to be a Pyke Officer? (100 word minimum):

I would like to become a Pyke Officer because ever since i joined Pyke about a month ago i have felt a connection that i was meant to be in Pyke and i finally found my reason to push for an officer position. I want to be able to help the Pyke grow and develop with new additions and stabilize the battalion as a whole helping to fill the NCO ranks and gets consistent activity. I also want to help create and sustain a positive name for Pyke as new people learn about it and want to join it. Also when stuff happens and officers are needed i can be there incase other officers aren't. And also giving lower enlisted more things to do such as ISD raids when no other officers are online.

Why should you be trusted with this rank? (100 word minimum):

I think i should be trusted with the rank of Pyke Officer because of a few reasons. First off i have shown huge dedication to the Syndicate in the 40 days i have been here, with most recently becoming an NCO and doing many raids, tryouts, and even bringing a few people into the battalion. Also i have experience with being a leader from being a DT CSM, being in other battalions as NCOs, being a officer inside of SF and being a part of ISB for a short time. As well as on other servers being in high officer positions within their Jedi division. Also i can work together well with others, i have been in squads for example as DT V07 or DT Seeker(also was a Seeker Sargent), as well as real life applicable skills such as being apart of multiple sports teams and being captain of them, and also the jobs i have worked and having to co-operate with others. I think all of these reasons are acceptable for why i should become a member of the Pyke Officer team.

Do you understand that if you fail to meet the expectations of a Pyke Officer you may be removed from your position?:

Yes, i completely understand.

Thank you for reading this. Please give any feed back or suggestions to me in my discord DM's at Finn.#0885

-|- "You know what, you should go see a doctor for that shit" -|- spacer.png

god damn has it really been 40 days? DAYUM.

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

+support 

From what I have seen from snail in pyke, he has been dedicated, tries to do a lot of RP with imperials(usually hostage negotiations), he always is able to bring enjoyment whenever he is on. I’ve also seen snail take the leadership role during raids and he has shown, in my eyes, that he is fully capable of taking up the leadership responsibilities that Pyke enforcer(LT) holds, overall I would say that snail is a very good candidate for this position and that it would be a mistake not to atleast allow him to show off his abilities as a Pyke officer.

Current: General Harry, MC R COL Harry, R Pyke Enforcer

Former: Shock CQCS CPT James, naval lieutenant Harry, IC CSE DMS (former DMVL) SSE 1SGT Maroon/Harry, IF Agent Shoto stark, 501st SSGT LENG, DT LCPL AJ8, Nova SGT Conqueror, ST CPL ENG SCT Shore HVY Harry, Deputy Director of Research, MC COmmander Harry 8900, Pyke Sentinel HoR Harry

• 2 weeks later...

ACCEPTED

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

• Theta locked this topic