Sullivan Nu7 MAJ Application

Chombos

1.Name: Sullivan

2. Current and former RP ranks: 
Former: Security SFC, CI Mil SGT, Medical Doctor, Nu7 CPL, Former IMP RP HCMD, RnD EARCH(COL),
Current: E11 CPT

3. SteamID: STEAM_0:1:153364199

4. DiscordID: Chombos#1349

5. What command rank are you applying for? (2LT-MAJ): MAJOR

6. Why do you want to be Nu7 command: 
I want to try something new. I have always liked Nu7, I like the people in it and honestly, I want to get to know them better. I have spent a long time on the server and really never got the chance to go into Nu7 command, I've been command in 3 branches which are RnD, E11, and Medical so I have the required experience. I also want a new set of scenery, even though I've been around for a long time, I haven't seen all of the server and I want to try something new. I believe that with this new experience, I will be able to explore more the server and meet new people.

7. What can you offer as a member of Nu7 command:
I've been around the community for a long time and have a lot of command experience. I can almost guarantee that I would be a good fit. I have personally increased R&D command activity significantly and have active communication with all the members of command. Even though I will be relinquishing my R&D life, I have spent a lot of time in R&D and just want to try something new. I want to help out Nu7 the best I can because it seems like they need help. I believe I can encourage activity within Nu7, and possibly do more then that.

Edited by Chombos

Former  E11/R&D Senior Command | Former IMP RP HCMD | Donator | "when you're drunk as fuck, you feel no pain" - Yohan 2022 |

+Support

Harassing Sullivan is my #1 hobby.

Also has experience and other things ig.

Yeah give him maj

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+support 

HCMD experience + CI CMD overseer + E11 CPT

Massive command experiencr and is pretty chill

Yamato
Nu7 Sergeant Major 
Former: RRH Guardian KILO 20 | HTF MSG Inferno 2142 (MK2) Nu-7: CPT, DHBHM, DHCBRN. | D5: MSGT x3 | Sec MSGT. | Moderator |
1 Year DHBHM 

+support

i love Sullivan, hes probably the best member of R&D besides Cecil & Zachary, hes more than fit for this position.

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

If this is the chombos i know from before, first off
Fuck you man where did you go ;-;

Secondly, +Support
- Active while he was here
- Good command experience
- From what i can tell, serious improvement since last run in Nu-7
- Overall good App

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

On 4/3/2023 at 12:28 AM, Mangoo said:

If this is the chombos i know from before, first off
Fuck you man where did you go ;-;

Secondly, +Support
- Active while he was here
- Good command experience
- From what i can tell, serious improvement since last run in Nu-7
- Overall good App

On 4/2/2023 at 7:29 PM, Yamato said:

+support 

HCMD experience + CI CMD overseer + E11 CPT

Massive command experiencr and is pretty chill

Former D5 VCMDR Travar | Former Event Team Leader ||  Former Admin || Former Nu7 HSU Commissar Requiem || Former RRH 

• Chombos changed the title to Sullivan Nu7 MAJ Application
  • J0LT locked this topic