Scooty's Nu7 MAJ Application

Scooty

1.Name: Scooty

2. Current and former RP ranks: No Current Ranks | Former CI MAJ x2 CI CPT x2, Former E11 CPT, Former RRH | Former D4

3. SteamID: STEAM_0:1:619483950

4. DiscordID: Sir Scootith IV#1660

5. What command rank are you applying for? (2LT-MAJ): Major

6. Why do you want to be Nu7 command: I wish to become Nu7 Command because after taking a little over a two year break from working for the foundation as a command member and only playing CI I feel I'm ready to rejoin the other side and show the new command experience I have gained along the way. I have been on this server since spring of 2020 and have played along side a lot of friends who have since resigned and I feel like its time to make new friends and give a branch a new life with constant Ideas and sub-branch updates as often as possible. I want to set a standard as to what to look like when it comes to being a well disciplined member of command while also not coming off as a complete dick to my fellow command members.

7. What can you offer as a member of Nu7 command:
From what my former command mates could say I offer the following to the branch :
Pros +
- One of if not the most active people on the server when I choose a path that I am passionate about/Enjoy.
- A friendly face for the command roster of Nu7
- Someone who will enforce the rules of the branch while also being a fun member to fight alongside.
- A HEAVILY experienced member of the SCP-RP server (Seriously it scares me sometimes)
- A Reliable member of Senior/Low Command for any branch on the server

Cons -

- Recently Resigned from CI after only being back for 2 months
- On during off hours (early morning/Late nights) (I still make most meetings)
- In college so LOA's may happen (Not sure if im doing in person or remote classes)
- A complete idiot when it comes to common sense (Leaves doors open 💀 

But that just about sums up my application. Thank you for taking the time to view : )

SCP RP Ranks and CC's : CI SFTO CPT, S9 Houston IX, Owner Of CI "Reaper" Squadron SCP RP Level 100 Gang

"Why Does A RRH Only have 10 Hours on the server"?

"Very Active Forums User" - Hoovy

7 minutes ago, Scooty said:

Someone who will enforce the rules of the branch

Don't be too enforcing or you'll scare the lower ranks XD

8 minutes ago, Scooty said:

- On during off hours (early morning/Late nights) (I still make most meetings)
- In college so LOA's may happen (Not sure if im doing in person or remote classes)

Being on off hours won't hurt at all, as long as you log your activity when no-one else can. or make sure it's logged you'll be fine.
Same with LOAs we accept them all, unless they're very long or something.   

+ plus No experience in Nu-7 = new opportunities and more ideas 😄 

+support 

Yamato
Nu7 Sergeant Major 
Former: RRH Guardian KILO 20 | HTF MSG Inferno 2142 (MK2) Nu-7: CPT, DHBHM, DHCBRN. | D5: MSGT x3 | Sec MSGT. | Moderator |
1 Year DHBHM 

+Support

- Positive community standing
- Good application
- Good rank experience
- Just coming off of a resignation however, I want to make sure that if you were to be accepted you would be sticking around to help with the longevity of a branch. We want good command that will stay, not good command who will leave us too soon.

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

On 4/2/2023 at 10:31 PM, Mangoo said:

Just coming off of a resignation however, I want to make sure that if you were to be accepted you would be sticking around to help with the longevity of a branch. We want good command that will stay, not good command who will leave us too soon.

Bro left cause CI is just as repetitive as Call of Duty games lmfao. Not diss just facts. It's really easy to burn out in CI just like Security. Prolly resigned for other reasons but definitely nothing that should effect the app

+Support

• Like 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

On 4/2/2023 at 10:31 PM, Mangoo said:

+Support

- Good application
- Good rank experience
- Just coming off of a resignation however, I want to make sure that if you were to be accepted you would be sticking around to help with the longevity of a branch. We want good command that will stay, not good command who will leave us too soon.

Former: MTF NU-7 CPT

AVERAGE 079 ENJOYER

On 4/4/2023 at 1:52 PM, Some Weeb said:

Bro left cause CI is just as repetitive as Call of Duty games lmfao. Not diss just facts. It's really easy to burn out in CI just like Security. Prolly resigned for other reasons but definitely nothing that should effect the app

+Support

On 4/3/2023 at 12:31 AM, Mangoo said:

+Support

- Good application
- Good rank experience

Former D5 VCMDR Travar | Former Event Team Leader ||  Former Admin || Former Nu7 HSU Commissar Requiem || Former RRH 

• J0LT locked this topic