dying table/weed table suggestion - Accepted - In Progress - Completed

Jay Chavez

What you want to see? - 2+ drying table for weed or add more seed then 1 seed to it like 2 seed per table 

Why should we add it? - So we dont have to buy it from someone and they leave 1 hour later and you still got like 20 seeds for weed

What are the advantages of having this? - so it take less to make more seed weed

Who is it mainly for? - Crime

Links to any content - in game all ready/n/A

Currently: SL Advior  PD SGT 1A49|

Past : USMS AGT | EMS AEMT | SS EAD XC5 |  FBI SSA KGB7 | HRT SPC SP1 | State SGT 1T47 | CERT SPC 1CT31 | DOC CO 1CO32 | USMS AGT 1F58 | SWAT SSGT XB18

Discord name:jaychavez

Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:457987346

+Support

Weed is being used by a large population of the server right now. I think either upping the table limit by one or reprogramming it to allow two seeds at a time on the table would help the server. I understand donators get an extra table already, but it would be nice to see other players get another as well, plus the donators will now have 3 instead of the 2.

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

22 minutes ago, HuntR said:

+Support

Weed is being used by a large population of the server right now. I think either upping the table limit by one or reprogramming it to allow two seeds at a time on the table would help the server. I understand donators get an extra table already, but it would be nice to see other players get another as well, plus the donators will now have 3 instead of the 2.

+ AND - Support

I think this should be added for Plat members. We already have 3 pots so why only 2 tables

If added for plat only, it would not congest the server with too many more entities as only few select people would be able to access it.

It is very hard to manage a good weed system when growing is MUCH faster than drying with 3 pots and 2 tables. Evening the playing field would make life much easier

I do not think upping the amount of seeds a table can hold is needed as that would more than likely take quite a few hours compared to changing one line of code. 

i hope this becomes a thing! Love to see the reactions this gets

Keuka UMC

After Dark kinda guy 

13 hours ago, HuntR said:

+Support

This and you could give platinum another table making it 4 in total giving more incentive to donate to the server. Maybe even another pot, but that might be much. 

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/2/2023 at 12:16 AM, HuntR said:

+Support

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

On 4/1/2023 at 11:16 PM, HuntR said:

+Support

On 4/1/2023 at 11:41 PM, Keuka said:

+ AND - Support

I think this should be added for Plat members. We already have 3 pots so why only 2 tables

If added for plat only, it would not congest the server with too many more entities as only few select people would be able to access it.

It is very hard to manage a good weed system when growing is MUCH faster than drying with 3 pots and 2 tables. Evening the playing field would make life much easier

I do not think upping the amount of seeds a table can hold is needed as that would more than likely take quite a few hours compared to changing one line of code. 

Maybe instead of plat maybe like gold or something (idk tryna think of more for the people that don’t have plat)

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

On 4/2/2023 at 6:41 AM, Keuka said:

+ AND - Support

- PoliceRP Super Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | SRT SGT | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT

On 4/2/2023 at 12:16 AM, HuntR said:

+Support

RETIRED!

Ex 2iC of Shadow Legacy

Ex S.W.A.T. Co-Commander

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...