Harry's Medical Corps Commander Application

Harr y

Harry's Medical Corps Commander Application  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be the next Medical Corps Commander?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : MC Vice Commander Harry 8900

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Medical Corps

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I wish to be the commander of the medical corps as I wish to improve medical RP scenarios and overall enjoyment, as commander and as a vice commander right now I plan and am trying to improve the way medical research, checkups and more. Another reason as of why I wish to become commander of medical is because I wish to be able to do more for the battalion which I have spent majority of my time on the server in, I wish to try and keep medical stable and to try and increase medicals overall activity throughout the server 24/7, I also wish to become commander of medical is due to the people and how fun it is to be in medical, overall I miss many chances to do my quota as i’m usually enjoying time with medical, either planning a fun experiment to do with medical which mainly everyone enjoys or a fun sim and/or training which involves medical just playing and enjoying each others time usually in a PVP sim or in a surgery scenario, due to me usually talking and hanging out with medical from usually 3pm est to 6am est, I have an idea of what medical overall usually enjoys and I can utilise this information to make medical an enjoyable environment overall. I just wish to be commander of medical as I deeply care for this battalion and wish to be able to help the battalion as much as I can.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

As of the time I'm writing this application, I have 1,949:59 hours. I've been on the server since November last year but due to my old steam account being hacked I had to get a new one in about 2 days before havoc was dispersed https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/1023386863?servers[4604844]=1M&servers[4610158]=1M

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

There are multiple purposes of a commander, one of the main purposes though is to make meaningful changes for the battalion and changes in general for the battalion which will overall help the battalion grow into a battalion which reflects on its own main purpose of its respective battalion, with medical for instance the main purpose of medical is to be the supporting members of the ISD which heal imperials both physically and mentally will also discovering ways to improve the health of the ISDs troops. A commander's purpose is to also be the face of the battalion as the commander should be a reference on what the battalion is like, so if you had a commander which didn’t reflect what the battalions attitude, mood or environment is like correctly then it may divert possible members who would be interested in that specific battalions environment or abilities. For my final opinion on what is main purpose of a commander is to be able to keep the battalion stable, they are to make sure the vice commanders, officers, NCOs, and enlisted all work together smoothly, though they have the higher ranking members to help, the commander should try to make and effort to try and pluck out these kind of issues and eliminate them.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

The reason you should trust me to become commander of the medical corps is because of my ability in stressful situations to remain calm, collected and serious, though i'm mainly known for my experiments and what they cause, during real ISD situations where a real threat is required to be taken care of I don’t act unprofessional, instead I do what im required to do as fast as possible making sure the work that I have done is to the utmost best standard, I have also proven myself to be absolutely dedicated to the battalion as whenever people are on i’m usually on medical, this dedication reflects on my tenacity for the battalion and wish for it to strive everyday. I have been in command team for over half a year now and have experienced things vice commanders and commanders experience as during the december period I was the only command member not on LOA as I saw how drastically medical was going down, during that period I had to be on nearly 24/7, trying to increase what numbers we had, as after January hit we still were not getting enough people for the servers player count, the only time I took a break was only when required or the moment medical was in a good place which shows my care for the battalion.

7. How often can you be Online? :

I Can Be Online Daily From Between 3pm EST- 6am EST

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : N/A 

Thank you for taking the time to read my commander application.

Edited by Harr y

Current: General Harry, MC R COL Harry, R Pyke Enforcer

Former: Shock CQCS CPT James, naval lieutenant Harry, IC CSE DMS (former DMVL) SSE 1SGT Maroon/Harry, IF Agent Shoto stark, 501st SSGT LENG, DT LCPL AJ8, Nova SGT Conqueror, ST CPL ENG SCT Shore HVY Harry, Deputy Director of Research, MC COmmander Harry 8900, Pyke Sentinel HoR Harry

2 minutes ago, Fanta said:

MEGA +++ SUPPORT
+ Great guy to be around
+ Serious when needs to be
+ Cool to hang out with and talk

- he sometimes can't speak or type the English

- he sometimes does crazy stuff but it's cool

• Gaminglight Love 1

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

8 hours ago, Fanta said:

MEGA +++ SUPPORT
+ Great guy to be around

• Gaminglight Love 1

-|- "You know what, you should go see a doctor for that shit" -|- spacer.png

14 hours ago, Fanta said:

MEGA +++ SUPPORT
+ Great guy to be around

• Gaminglight Love 1

Former: | Security Director | | ONE AND ONLY Admiral Antonio Motti | 

MEGA +++ SUPPORT
+ Great guy to be around

• Gaminglight Love 1

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

MEGA +++ SUPPORT
+ Great guy to be around

• Gaminglight Love 1

Jimmy

Current: IC SGM Reaper

Retired 501st Vice Commander and 501st COL for 10 minutes

former tank trooper enlisted, ic cpl, stepped down 501st hvyal, arcal hammer, snrhvy, dt spc, sf onyx wo, tank shc csm, ic blu

15 hours ago, Fanta said:

MEGA +++ SUPPORT
+ Great guy to be around

• Gaminglight Love 1

Retired - IC Vice Commander 1207 Sev 

Retired - ImperialRP Staff Member | Senior Moderator | Gamemaster
-Retired-

Pyke Muscle II ESR Alpha ISB:IA Junior Operative Alpha SF OVL Flying Officer Rexler Brath | Death Trooper SGT AA0 | IC SSVL DMS LTCOL 6654 Alpha | IC CSVL 4060 Gren | Purge LTCOL | Inferno Squad Head Agent | IC OSVL 8015 Fi | 501st ARC 2LT ST CSM | Medical 2LT Havoc SSGT | Shock HVYO 1LT | 31st SGT | Nova SGM

On 4/1/2023 at 2:07 AM, Fanta said:

MEGA +++ SUPPORT
+ Great guy to be around

• Gaminglight Love 1

*Former Senior Moderator*
*Former Shock Captain* *Former IC LTCOL Niner*

++MAJOR SUPPORT

I am a medical NCO and out of all of the battalions I've been in Harry is currently at the top of the list for best VCMDR, he has made medical fun for everyone and is very understanding towards other members.

+Experience

Harry has also been a Vice Commander meaning he has experience with leading the battalion compared to others. He also is experienced with the rules, SOP and the community.

+Known among the community

Harry is known by the whole community as he does fun and sometimes serious experiments which the whole ship likes when nothing is happening. He likes to cure the boredom of others by doing many things to make the server as fun as possible.

• Gaminglight Love 1

| Reaper |

| Past/Present Positions:|
SEN MOD
, RG V.Sov, MC Officer, Purge Officer.

season 5 episode 20 GIF by Star Wars

On 4/1/2023 at 1:07 AM, Fanta said:

MEGA +++ SUPPORT
+ Great guy to be around

Ok so rq I’m surprised this man has even stayed around this long. Idk who else is more dedicated to a battalion than Harry. He was there with me during the falling of Medical and yet whenever I left to DT (unexpectedly) he stayed and carried on. Next time I talk to you Harry, you better be CMDR.

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

On 4/1/2023 at 1:07 AM, Fanta said:

MEGA +++ SUPPORT
+ Great guy to be around

Accepted

Please speak to a member of AHC for you rank and training!

- Advisor Bear -
- = was Darth Vader (fortnite) & killed a lot of people (MRDM)= -
R IC COL 6150 BEAR | R ST COL Barrett 6150

• Theta locked this topic