• No

In-Game Name:

Darby

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:123748241

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank):

Platinum

How long have you been playing on the server?:

Joined 2 years ago. 1240 Hours total on GL SCP-RP.

Have you read the SCP-RP Event Team Guidelines?:

Yes

How many warns do you have? (Screenshot):

778549768_Screenshot(128).thumb.png.16fadfec842e07e5069d1b713bbb1650.png

Why do you want to join event team? 

I want to become an Event Team Member because I love playing in the events we have on SCP-RP and would love to host and help in future events. I have creative ideas and would like to use them for events so that the players can have fun and the server can benefit. I love the SCP community and lore which would let me create great events and allow for the community to enjoy it. I would like to have the ability to host events for the community whether they are small or big. I would also like to bring more roleplay and research oriented events as most events are now PvP oriented.

Why should you be trusted to be part of the Event Team?:

I should be trusted to be apart of the event team for multiple reasons. The first reason is my experience. I have been a Gamemaster on GLs ImperialRP and have been a high-ranking gamemaster in a few other communities. I have been with the server for a long time and have observed how they do things and have respected how they work, so I would be a trusted part of the event crew. I want to join this team and produce more roleplay for everyone in order to make the server take off and excel. I know I'll give the Event team my all while going above and beyond. I've worked at server long enough to know what the majority of folks want.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?:

I am very familiar with ULX and have experience using ULX on ImperialRP as a Gamemaster, PoliceRP as a Moderator and staff/event team on other communities.

Describe an event you could create (Be specific):

A group of US Special Operations personnel arrive at the entrance to the site with a man in a suit. The formal looking man comes into the site and requests to speak with someone about trading important documentation and information. During the trade, the lights go out documents taken and the guards are gone. The guards have gone rogue and attempt to breach an SCP to distract MTF and escape the facility. The formal looking man is captured by MTF and taken for interrogation.

Edited by Darby
  • Like 1

+Support

He seems to know what he is doing, and has been around for quite some time. 

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

Denied
Thank you for your interest in the Event Team!
Unfortunately, after reviewing, the Event Leadership Team has decided to deny your application.
 Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application.
You may reapply in 2 weeks.
- Tyler

DHOR Tyler I Event Team Leader [ETL]