Lamn's D5 App

Lamn

Name - Lamn

Steam ID - STEAM_0:1:66130000

Discord Name - Lamn#7146

Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security)  - Security, 1LT

List any punishments you have been given (warns, bans, Strikes, etc) - N/A

Why do you want to join Delta-5? Looking for a fresh start in something, Investigators.

Why should we let you into Delta-5? (50+ words) I've been on the server since October or so, and I'm looking to learn something new. I'm familiar with things like SCP- recontainment, Interrogations, HCZ, and much more. I'm also somewhat decent at combat, and would like to put my skills to the test. I have leadership experience with Sub-branches and Security as a whole as well. I'm also willing to dedicate time to the branch, as I am doing with security. Oh, and I have a strong willingness to learn, and guarantee I will NOT be the best candidate for D5, but I will guarantee that I will try my hardest to do what is expected of me. 

Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values? Yes.

If accepted be sure to contact an FTO or command in-game or on discord for training! Okay.

Security FTO 1LT Lamn | Juggernaut Sentinel | Legion X SL

Taking away an app FTOS is Wild However

Application Accepted (Formally)!!!!

SCP-RP
MTF Delta-5: OFTO CMDR Shadows SHDW, G9  GT1, DO Agent New York, CTF ODIR Polaris OC01, Overseer Raptor Operative/Creator of Raptor Operative's | MTF Alpha-1 COL Ghost | OH-1 Guardian Squadron/Salvus Unit Sierra 11 (1st Salvus) | A-1 Guardian Sierra-11
ImperialRP
Imperial Commandos: 2LT 0939 Shadows, SSVL, HCO, IC-4461: Maroon, ES-04 | Purge Troopers/Inquisitorious: CCPL Shadows SH39 , Apprentice IV Shadows