William's Navel NCO Application

Jerry35

What is your in game rank and name. William, Crewman

What is your STEAM ID? STEAM_0:0:593973722

How long have you been in Naval, About 2 weeks

Why do you wish to become a Junior Officer, Help support the needs of the imperial navy including tryouts,sims,training and much more. I want to bring more activity and more realistic roleplay within the imperial navy. 

What are the duties of a Junior Officer?

Expected to know most things about the Imperial Navy and guide Crewmen with day-to-day operations. They are encouraged to teach enlisted and assist their superiors, often hosting tryouts and managing enlisted. 

How will you assist the battalion as a Junior Officer?  

I will assist with training, missions, and making the game more realistic with more members is more open ways for more things to do. I will assist and make this regiment the best of the best and me doing my best and climbing the ranks.

-support

-very short

-you copied one answer from our hand book word for word

i think you need more time

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

On 3/31/2023 at 8:57 PM, clarence said:

-support

-very short

Former Shock EJT Lead | Former Shock CPT | Former Shock HVAL | Former Naval CMO | Former Naval LT. Commander | Former Naval SSO | Former ISB Operative | Former DT WO MY5 | Former Senior Moderator | Former MC SPC 1983 |

On 3/31/2023 at 7:57 PM, clarence said:

-support

-very short

| Current Naval  Deputy Director Of SO Commander | | Current Senior Moderator, Support Member, Game Master|  | Former Saber Guard Armatus |

On 3/31/2023 at 9:57 PM, clarence said:

-support

-very short

Retired - IC Vice Commander 1207 Sev 

Retired - ImperialRP Staff Member | Senior Moderator | Gamemaster
-Retired-

Pyke Muscle II ESR Alpha ISB:IA Junior Operative Alpha SF OVL Flying Officer Rexler Brath | Death Trooper SGT AA0 | IC SSVL DMS LTCOL 6654 Alpha | IC CSVL 4060 Gren | Purge LTCOL | Inferno Squad Head Agent | IC OSVL 8015 Fi | 501st ARC 2LT ST CSM | Medical 2LT Havoc SSGT | Shock HVYO 1LT | 31st SGT | Nova SGM