Tyler Forum Diplomat Application

tylerdiffee1

In-Game Name: Tyler

Steam Name: TylerPortal#2911

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:243606814

What is your staff rank and the server you work in? I'm a Senior Admin + Assistant Event Team Leader in SCPRP

How often are you online on the forums? I have been responding to other people's comments and suggestions, including positive feedback, and working on applications for ET if the ETL needs help. 

Why do you believe you're qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat? I'm a hard worker in the gaming light community and get stuff done. I always want to help out as much as I can to support into the gaming light Community and ensure that the forum is safe for players to comment on.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, please describe a situation that required you to make a difficult decision? Yes, I'll do my best to make the most appropriate judgment possible. If I need help, I'll ask the person above for help, which are senior diplomats, to get some advice so that I can respond to the situation with the best judgment possible.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming in various topics due to getting banned from one of our servers? First of all, I'll use my judgment to reply that the forum. I will reply, saying please do not spam the forum or the channel will be locked. If the user ignores the warning, then I'll lock the forum to stop the user from spamming in the forum.
How would you deal with a situation where two users are aggressively arguing with each other in a warning appeal?  Well, I'll ask politely to tell them to stop arguing in the warning appeal. If they continue to be aggressive on the warn appeal, I might have to report to my senior diplomat above to find a appropriate action on those who were arguing in the forum where ban appeal.

DHOR Tyler I Event Team Leader [ETL] 

+support

good app, active on discord and forums, overall fit for diplomats

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

21 hours ago, J0LT said:

+support

good app, active on discord and forums, overall fit for diplomats

+ Great guy to be around also AETL so he's trustworthy

Maintenance > other branches

Retired Head of Maintenance and Engineering

Former D5 2LT | Formerly RRH Logistics "OL-13" | Former Alpha-1 Captain 'Antarctica' Vulcan Award Winner |

Former Senior Admin/Forum Diplomat, Former Event Team Member

• 2 weeks later...
  • Head of Staff

Accepted!

Congratulations! Your application has been accepted. Please contact Goat for training!

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

• Frog locked this topic