Should SN04/Shadow become a WO?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should SN04/Shadow become a WO?

• Yes, Please explain why
    • No, Please explain why

In-Game name:Shadow/S66

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:565312630

How long have you been in your current rank?: 1 Day

What experiences in leadership do you have? I have multiple Experiences with leadership I have been in ranks such as Havoc Maj,Nova Maj, Navy Rear Admiral, DT SGM, DT SGT, Tenn Graneet. 

Why do you want to be an officer?(150+ Word minimum) I would love to be a Officer in the DeathTroopers due to the state of battalion. I wish to assist command and help out NCO's When Needed as well as Assist all DT with any questions or concerns they may have. I thrive to make sure DT is the most Elite Battalion and most welcoming one as well. I have been a member of this Community for almost 2 Years now I can See when a person or battalion needs help. I would like to better DT as a whole such as Activity pings Trainings Sims I wish to make us the very best of the best. I would like to push my self to my very limits and make sure DT can thrive once again. I will make sure DT becomes one of the most Active battalions once again. I want to help manage and navigate DT and the NCO's in it I want to make sure we prove why we are the best of the best no matter What it takes I'm all for it. I want to be a person that can be looked up to a Person that can assist with anything and a person that can be Respectful and Trustworthy. I want to see how good my Leadership skills truly are under pressure and Dire situations. I want to make sure i can manage myself as a Leader and Supervisor of the DT corps. I want better DT in any way i possibly can not only as a leader but as a friend and officer

What makes you stand out amongst the others?(130+Word minimum) I have been in a Multitude of Command Positions for the Server, I am a very trustworthy and competent individual. I have proved myself many many times as a Command member and will continue doing so. I will make sure Each and every single DT knows what they are doing. I will make sure All of DT can manage and do there jobs to perfection. I have extreme Patience and time on my hands. I can dedicate at least 5 hours a day to DT and prove why I am a Officer and NCO.  I am very good at managing and Giving Tactical communication and advice to Fellow DT. I can bring Daily activity pings Trainings and Sims to the DeathTroopers. I can provide Insane activity and Dedication to the Officer corps not only that but DT as a Whole. I am a Very Active and Respectful person to speak to and Trust. I will take all matters and my job Seriously, I will never show any Incompetence or mingy behavior I will be a Reprehensive of DT and someone people can look up to and trust.

Which 2 Maj+ Gave Permission: EX1 MX7

Do you understand that if you fail to meet the expectations of an officer you can be removed from your position? I do understand that I will be removed if I am Incompetent.

Do you understand that receiving a strike will result in an immediate demotion? Yes I do.

Current DT Commander AX4 

Fomer DT SC01/ Retired Rear Admiral/Naval LT/Tenn Graneet/Nova Maj/Havoc Maj/Naval SO/ DT NCO x2

+Support
This NCO has the experience of being in command positions as well as having the ability and time to help as well as having a very respectful attitude to anyone he meets no matter rank and that's very important for an officer to have. Death Troopers do need more officers considering right now they only have 3. I would say that SN04 would make a great commanding officer based on the traits he has shown.

200.gif 
Former IF Commanding Officer| Former Nova Commanding Officer| 
|Former Naval Low Command Member|
|Admin|

+/- support

I think that DT command should accept this as he is a great leader and guy but I think they should give it a week or so as he still has some time to grow as a DT he hasn’t been in DT for that long and with a little time will make a great leader!

-|- "You know what, you should go see a doctor for that shit" -|- spacer.png

+support

-never had a bad experience with him

-works hard

-has experience 

goodluck

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

+Support

AX4 has been a great member within DT. I'd like to say that experience as command of other batallions isn't allways transferable to the current batallion. However, I have no doubt that AX4 will make a good Officer within DT.

Good Luck!

DT UN0 Imperial Commando Enforcer Diabeto | DT LEAN UN0

200.gif?cid=790b7611cdad345942cde75f0b1d 

Ex: [The First] IC 1156 Maroon | IC 3222 Atin | Purge BJL 1LT Diabeto PB39 IC DMOV VCMDR 1262 Scorch | DT F16

Talren's First and Only Personal Lean Trooper

On 3/23/2023 at 2:43 PM, Diabeto said:

+Support

AX4 has been a great member within DT. I'd like to say that experience as command of other batallions isn't allways transferable to the current batallion. However, I have no doubt that AX4 will make a good Officer within DT.

Good Luck!

Retired - IC Vice Commander 1207 Sev 

Retired - ImperialRP Staff Member | Senior Moderator | Gamemaster
-Retired-

Pyke Muscle II ESR Alpha ISB:IA Junior Operative Alpha SF OVL Flying Officer Rexler Brath | Death Trooper SGT AA0 | IC SSVL DMS LTCOL 6654 Alpha | IC CSVL 4060 Gren | Purge LTCOL | Inferno Squad Head Agent | IC OSVL 8015 Fi | 501st ARC 2LT ST CSM | Medical 2LT Havoc SSGT | Shock HVYO 1LT | 31st SGT | Nova SGM

On 3/23/2023 at 3:43 PM, Diabeto said:

+Support

Good Luck!

*Former Senior Moderator*
*Former Shock Captain* *Former IC LTCOL Niner*

On 3/24/2023 at 6:13 AM, Diabeto said:

+Support

Good Luck!

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.