7 members have voted

1. 1. Should Zee be a vice commander

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :
Zee

2. What Regiment are you applying for?:
Shock

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?
I want to become the Vice commander of shock so i can once again work my magic on building the battalion up, much like before when i was vice commander and commander i plan to make Shock one of the most active and greatest battalions again and will endeavor to do so with all my focus like before Shock has been and always will be my precious baby and I refuse to let it fall to inactivity or to disarray if given the chance again I will make sure to be on top of everything from activity to  recruitment to relations between not only members of shock but other battalions so that we can once again do our jobs both fairly and within reason, I have also taken to trying to find new ways to better the server experience for everyone not just shock such as introducing new players to various members of all battalions and helping them find somewhere they fit in best so they don't end up burnt out and upset and would like to continue doing so as a vice who they will see as a command member trying to help everyone, I also have been trying to bring shock back to the days where everyone felt heard by going around and asking if there's anything I can do to make the battalion more fun for them so they don't feel like all they do is the same old sims or patrols or guarding and would like to continue working on these methods both with the other vice commanders and with overseers such as the senior command and high command, but the main reason I want to be vice commander is because shock has always been my baby my battalion home my place where I fit in and as former commander was the place I always tired to make sure others could fit in and I want to return to doing everything I can for shock be it working new docs and procedures to getting new equipment updates to recruiting and training I have always and will always love shock and I will always want to help it grow and be better

4. How much game time do you have on the server?
i have 2,018:26 though if checking my battle metrics lately i have let some time slip due to irl issues but I will be working through those issues and dedicating time to the server

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a vice commander is to not only assist the commander of the battalion but to ensure that all rules and regulations of the battalion are being upheld to the standards set forth by the SOP and is also to ensure that officers are being properly trained and guided so that one day they too can become vice commanders and commanders, A vice must also set forth as an example of what is expected from all members of the battalion such as by meeting quotas and assisting other in meeting theirs in such cases as where one feels unable to do so an example, helping new officers with their quotas by showing them fun sims and trainings they can host that often attract people to participate, they are also expected to help in preventing fellow members from becoming burnt out on the server doing so by sometimes offering a helping hand with things when they can, A vice commander must also be able to actively communicate with not only their commander but with their fellow vice commanders and all other members of the battalion. A vice commander should be ready and willing to act in place of the commander should they be either unavailable and or indisposed those are all the purposes of a vice commander 

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : 
I should be trusted as a vice commander because not only I have been a command member in the past but I believe I have proven myself trust worthy over my years on the server as well I can say with much certainty that I will not bring trouble to the Shock battalion as I have always shown my love and support of the battalion as well as I have never once been known to cause problems or seek trouble on the server I have only ever wanted to bring fun and enjoyment to the community and I have worked really hard to show myself as someone who is genuine to everyone and cares about what is going on in the community, I also believe I can be trusted because I have always been upfront about my actions and never tried to use my positions to bully or belittle anyone, all in all i believe my record speaks for itself on who I am as a person

7. How often can you be Online? : 
I can be mostly active between the hours of 11 am EST till 5 pm EST Monday through Friday, Saturdays I will be available from noon til around 5:30 pm but will have to leave to pick up my partner from work and then go to work shortly after myself, Sundays I can be available at random as those days are often family days until everyone is tired

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :
i have no warnings 

+Huge Support

-Good Man

-Has been Shock Command before

-Knows what he's doing

-Knows how to handle things when needed

-Everyone loves him

All in all, good man and I believe he deserves the rank of Shock Vice Commander.                                                                                                    See you soon, 3/30/23

Edited by Kio

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

On 3/19/2023 at 9:41 AM, Kio said:

+Huge Support

-Good Man

-Knows what he's doing

-Everyone loves him

All in all, good man and I believe he deserves the rank of Shock Vice Commander.                                                                                                    See you soon, 3/30/23

Retired - IC Vice Commander 1207 Sev 

Retired - ImperialRP Staff Member | Senior Moderator | Gamemaster
-Retired-

Pyke Muscle II ESR Alpha ISB:IA Junior Operative Alpha SF OVL Flying Officer Rexler Brath | Death Trooper SGT AA0 | IC SSVL DMS LTCOL 6654 Alpha | IC CSVL 4060 Gren | Purge LTCOL | Inferno Squad Head Agent | IC OSVL 8015 Fi | 501st ARC 2LT ST CSM | Medical 2LT Havoc SSGT | Shock HVYO 1LT | 31st SGT | Nova SGM

On 3/19/2023 at 8:41 AM, Kio said:

+Huge Support

-Good Man

-Knows what he's doing

-Everyone loves him

Current: Retired Member
Former: Security SFTO 2LT Mork, WD-V Eqvites Cassius WRDN, Juggernaut Squire Mork NOG, Advanced Researcher Mork, PU-HAL-P.9.0.0, Purge 2LT Mork, Last Inferno Squad ID10, Nova LCPL Mark, Admin Mork, Deputy Chief Mork, First Ever Recruited ISB:IA Member

+Huge Support

-Good Man

-Knows what he's doing

-Everyone loves him

Bout everythig Kio said

On 3/19/2023 at 10:41 AM, Kio said:

+Huge Support

-Good Man

-Knows what he's doing

-Everyone loves him

Make Shock great again! Goodluck

*Former Senior Moderator*
*Former Shock Captain* *Former IC LTCOL Niner*

On 3/19/2023 at 8:41 AM, Kio said:

+Huge Support

-Good Man

-Knows what he's doing

-Everyone loves him

Current: IC PVT King 2770 | Crewman Apprentice King
Ex-Imperial Commando
 Vice Commander Δ 1140 Fixer (x2)
Co-Creator of the Imperial Commando Hazard Control Division

Former: First EVER IC Hazard Supervisor | IC Ω OSLD HS Colonel 1309 Niner (x2) Last EVER IC Demo LeadIC CST MaroonISB: IA Junior Operative ISB11 | Shock HVYAL LTCOL SK277 | Inferno Squad Agent IF27 | 69th RCCS 1LT 2711 Nova  SSGT | 501st HVY SGT 2770

+Huge Support

-Good Man

-Knows what he's doing

-Everyone loves him

Former: | Security Director | | ONE AND ONLY Admiral Antonio Motti | 

+support

-was a shock commander for a long time

-knows very well his responsibilities

good luck 

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

+Huge Support

-Good Man

-Knows what he's doing

-Everyone loves him

Make shock Amazing again

Current DT Commander AX4 

Fomer DT SC01/ Retired Rear Admiral/Naval LT/Tenn Graneet/Nova Maj/Havoc Maj/Naval SO/ DT NCO x2

On 3/19/2023 at 3:41 PM, Kio said:

+Huge Support

-Good Man

-Knows what he's doing

-Everyone loves him

Denied 

Thank you for your interest in joining the Army Command Team.
You may reapply in 2 weeks.

- Advisor Bear -
- = was Darth Vader (fortnite) & killed a lot of people (MRDM)= -
R IC COL 6150 BEAR | R ST COL Barrett 6150