Mark/Matilda False warn- Denied

Not Calzone

Your In-game:

The admin's name in-game: Calzone

The admin's steam name (If you know it): (GL) MarK / (GL) Matilda

What warning did you receive: ARDM

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/102vbAIQYvvajc/d1337HvYmhQv?invite=cr-MSx2RGMsMTU3ODQ1MzY5LA

Why do you think this warn was false: I was given the warn due to false roleplay while attempting to arrest someone. amongst all the chaos happening at the time someone was getting my attention by trying to get the 1st handcuffed player unarrested by verbally telling me to do it. I told him no multiple times and adverted warnings to get back. I look away for a brief amount of time and I see him trying to picklock the 1st person out of handcuffs without counter advert or having the same family name. Consequently i had attempted to shoot him down to avoid having that happen. all the while there was an officer behind him unbeknownst to me handcuffing him who i shot dead not knowing he was behind him because I had my focus shifted to Mr Nuts.

Any extra information: I plea to have this warn appealed. there were many things happening and regardless of all of that i believe i was just doing my duty. there were multiple gunman in the area at the time, and thats why there were many police around trying to make sense of some of it.

Evidence of warn itself is attached to this thread.

mark.png

- Support

Calzone, You have alot of good Roleplay on this server. With this report i can honestly contest that this was NOT your duty. If you have an issue with someone trying to RDM that needs to be a /report not micromod by shooting them on PD/DF/SWAT what have you.

From my perspective i saw an individual attempting to uncuff someone else by lockpicking and you attempted to shoot them dead and got me in the crossfire. My concern is not about you so much as RDMing me (as it was crossfire and i know it happens) it is about how you tried to shoot and kill an unarmed man who was simply trying to lockpick someone else.

In the "Duty" of any Government Job remember the Use of Force continuum, If they are unarmed do not shoot them..

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/102vxDt0NNDQwT/d1337n23wB64?invite=cr-MSw0U1YsMjczOTA4NTUs

+Support its kinda depend on how gov reacts in this kinda situation because l have been killed many times while l was trying to free someone and saw other crim getting gun down too.

Edited by Antonio

+Support

-If someone is shooting u what are gonna do not shoot them lmao or if someone is lock picking someone out of cuffs your still not gonna shoot them lmao?

-It looked like a clear accident to the MSGT was just at the wrong place at the wrong time basically 

-If anything should happen to him it should have been brought up to his command not a warn 

• Like 2

i dont care GIF 

2 hours ago, Parkar said:

- Support

Calzone, You have alot of good Roleplay on this server. With this report i can honestly contest that this was NOT your duty. If you have an issue with someone trying to RDM that needs to be a /report not micromod by shooting them on PD/DF/SWAT what have you.

From my perspective i saw an individual attempting to uncuff someone else by lockpicking and you attempted to shoot them dead and got me in the crossfire. My concern is not about you so much as RDMing me (as it was crossfire and i know it happens) it is about how you tried to shoot and kill an unarmed man who was simply trying to lockpick someone else.

In the "Duty" of any Government Job remember the Use of Force continuum, If they are unarmed do not shoot them..

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/102vxDt0NNDQwT/d1337n23wB64?invite=cr-MSw0U1YsMjczOTA4NTUs

i want to point out that we are allowed to shoot people who trespass into TAC base yard, but now it becomes a big deal when someone actually does something like interfering with an active arrest.

Greetings, I did not hand out the warn however I gave my opinion on it.

You shot someone who was unarmed when you easily could've tazered them. The warn is not because you shot Parker, it's because you shot MrNutz along with the lack of roleplay

26 minutes ago, Parkar said:

6 minutes ago, MiniEpic said:

You first do not shoot someone lockpicking a suspect? that's clearly not allowed. Second that was just no roleplay shooting the guy with lockpick stated before.

- PoliceRP Super Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | SRT SGT | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT

39 minutes ago, Matilda said:

Greetings, I did not hand out the warn however I gave my opinion on it.

You shot someone who was unarmed when you easily could've tazered them. The warn is not because you shot Parker, it's because you shot MrNutz along with the lack of roleplay

If that was the case he should have advertised or at least been in the same family. He did not follow RP rules as well so why am I be persecuted for essentially the same reason.

-Support

After further consideration I still hold the position that my warn was justified. For starters the reason I warned you was for the lack of roleplay in the situation, you killed someone who was unarmed and only lockpicking. Lockpicking is not a death sentence, these things need to be roleplayed out, its police-rp, not call of duty. On top of this, while you were shooting an unarmed person you killed an officer behind him putting him in cuffs. This is a consequence of not roleplaying the scenario out, and assessing the situation instead of randomly blasting. 

50 minutes ago, RUB5OUT said:

i want to point out that we are allowed to shoot people who trespass into TAC base yard, but now it becomes a big deal when someone actually does something like interfering with an active arrest.

Now regarding this, my job is to enforce the rules. The rules say if someone passes a clearly outlined KOS sign, you can kill them. It does not say that if someone is lockpicking someone if cuffs, you can shoot them. I agree that if someone passes that line you should try to arrest them first, I may not always do that if they are minging but I try. 

3 minutes ago, RUB5OUT said:

If that was the case he should have advertised or at least been in the same family. He did not follow RP rules as well so why am I be persecuted for essentially the same reason.

Regarding this, I know he didn't, I talked to him about it after the sit. He was new to the server and his first impression was someone killing him for lockpicking. I told him to advert and have the same last name, he was very understanding and I gave him a verbal. Just because someone breaks a rule does not mean you shoot them, you make a report by putting /report in chat.

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

Forums Diplomat Message
Please Do Not Argue
Leave keep any and all responses to +/- supports ONLY

Forums Diplomat Galaxy

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

-Support
Could've tased the unarmed suspect
Made poor judgment
Didn't really roleplay the situation out
Incorrect format/missing or misplaced information

I enjoy the rp and fun you bring to the server but you need to make sure to not just shoot someone to get rid of the problems they might be causing. Just because they break the rules, does not mean you are exempt from the rules set in place by SMT.

Edited by Foo
Adding extra information

Current

USMS BH |SRT CPL| PD CPL | FBI SSA | UMC | Event Team | State Trooper | DOC | PRP Mod

Previous
SWAT SGT  | SL High Command | 

On 3/18/2023 at 12:47 AM, Foo said:

-Support
Could've tased the unarmed suspect
Made poor judgment
Didn't really roleplay the situation out
Incorrect format/missing or misplaced information

I enjoy the rp and fun you bring to the server but you need to make sure to not just shoot someone to get rid of the problems they might be causing. Just because they break the rules, does not mean you are exempt from the rules set in place by SMT.

On 3/17/2023 at 6:15 PM, Mark001 said:

-Support

After further consideration I still hold the position that my warn was justified. For starters the reason I warned you was for the lack of roleplay in the situation, you killed someone who was unarmed and only lockpicking. Lockpicking is not a death sentence, these things need to be roleplayed out, its police-rp, not call of duty. On top of this, while you were shooting an unarmed person you killed an officer behind him putting him in cuffs. This is a consequence of not roleplaying the scenario out, and assessing the situation instead of randomly blasting. 

Now regarding this, my job is to enforce the rules. The rules say if someone passes a clearly outlined KOS sign, you can kill them. It does not say that if someone is lockpicking someone if cuffs, you can shoot them. I agree that if someone passes that line you should try to arrest them first, I may not always do that if they are minging but I try. 

Regarding this, I know he didn't, I talked to him about it after the sit. He was new to the server and his first impression was someone killing him for lockpicking. I told him to advert and have the same last name, he was very understanding and I gave him a verbal. Just because someone breaks a rule does not mean you shoot them, you make a report by putting /report in chat.

On 3/17/2023 at 4:57 PM, Parkar said:

- Support

All of these posts make great points to which I agree to all

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

On 3/17/2023 at 6:04 PM, Slasher said:

+Support

-If someone is shooting u what are gonna do not shoot them lmao or if someone is lock picking someone out of cuffs your still not gonna shoot them lmao?

-It looked like a clear accident to the MSGT was just at the wrong place at the wrong time basically 

-If anything should happen to him it should have been brought up to his command not a warn 

PoliceRP Moderator.

PD MSGT,SS SA,USMS DSAC,DF PVT,EMS PM

Previous: USMS CMA,SS DD, Police RP SNR Mod.

+Support 

While I do still disagree with the killing and that it could of been RP'ed out, all though I do not believe it is not warn-able by a staff prospective rather reportable through a department and not to mention that he never adverted assist to get him out of cuffs. To addon to Parker's death from the clips prospective it was a accidental crossfire situation.

-Support

There was no RP reason to shoot the guy lockpicking. He did not have a weapon out and did not show any aggression towards civilians/officers. While it is illegal to try and lockpick someone out of cuffs, lethal force is not the way to deal with the situation. Next time think before you act. 

Current

Chief of Police || Police RP Super Admin

Retired

State Police Colonel || EMS Chief || CERT Commander || DOC Warden || SRT Captain || Head Dispatcher || SWAT Sargeant First Class || DF CPL