Shadow/liken's Staff Application- Accepted

DT CMDR AX4

What is your in-game name?: Shadow

What is your steam name?: [GL] S҉H҉a҉d҉o҉w҉ 

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:565312630

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes i have been a Head Admin on a different Gmod server as well as a Trial mod on gaming light.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I started playing this community around 1 Year before making my forums account and in total around 2 years.

What date did you make your forums account? June 4, 2021

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? I am Currently a GM0 for the GM team.

How many warns do you have on the server? 1 for Misuse of player report system around 2 years ago now i Believe, 

Have you donated? Yes i have i have donated around 60-80 Dollars to the Gaminglight Community

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Have you read the staff guidelines at 

You will be tested on it: Yes i have

Timezone:CST

Permission (Admin+ need this): No one.

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length): I Deserve the position as I have been a member of this community for 2 years maybe more. I have a very nice and respectful personality. I always love to help out others that need help EX: questions Concerns and more. I love to assist any members of this community and make sure they are having the perfect roleplay experience on our Star Wars RP server. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: First i would give them 2 warnings to stop Failure to do so will result in a gag/mute [possibly both]. I would then ask the player who made the report to explain what happened. I would then check the logs to verify everything. I would then go ahead and ungag/mute the player who was Cursing at me and ask him to explain why he MRDMED and started disrespecting staff if he continues to curse at me i will then promptly gag and mute said Reported player then proceed to Warn them for MRDM as well as Disrespecting staff.

Edited by Shadow-AX4

Current DT Commander AX4 

Fomer DT SC01/ Retired Rear Admiral/Naval LT/Tenn Graneet/Nova Maj/Havoc Maj/Naval SO/ DT NCO x2

• DT CMDR AX4 changed the title to Shadow/liken's Staff Application

Within DT Shadow has been very active and helpful. He has stepped up as an NCO into a leadership position and is doing good work. He is friendly and committed so for these reasons I believe he will make a good staff member. He has experiance and the drive. +Support Good Luck!!

Former: DT Commander EX1 IF21 | ImperialRP AHGM | ImperialRP Senior Admin

34 minutes ago, Anomaly said:

Within DT Shadow has been very active and helpful. He has stepped up as an NCO into a leadership position and is doing good work. He is friendly and committed so for these reasons I believe he will make a good staff member. He has experiance and the drive. +Support Good Luck!!

Current: Super Admin Former: Sovereign Protector| |

DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

1 hour ago, Anomaly said:

Good luck and may the odds forever be in your favor!!!

Former Shock EJT Lead | Former Shock CPT | Former Shock HVAL | Former Naval CMO | Former Naval LT. Commander | Former Naval SSO | Former ISB Operative | Former DT WO MY5 | Former Senior Moderator | Former MC SPC 1983 |

8 hours ago, Anomaly said:

Goodluck

*Former Senior Moderator*
*Former Shock Captain* *Former IC LTCOL Niner*

13 hours ago, Anomaly said:

On 3/14/2023 at 11:01 PM, Anomaly said:

Former Grand Admiral| Former Shock Vice Commander| Former F16

On 3/15/2023 at 12:01 AM, Anomaly said:

CURRENT: None

Former:
Field Commander

First Ever IQ Branch Senior Commander(in SNRCMDR Program)

First ever No Helmet Second Sister 

+Support

Has been around long enough to be considered for a position like this. He seems to have an understanding of how things work around the server. He also is backed by a decent amount of the community verifying his hard work and integrity. I think he deserves a shot just like anyone else. Good luck on your application!

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat