Didn’t happen

WxvySpixe

3 hours ago, WxvySpixe said:

Ezekiel: Fire HCMD, you have been soloing for a long time now and have been killing it. You will do more great things. Keep in contact bud! 

i still remember you promoting me on cooldown as enlisted prob 3 times while you were SCMD. never quite seen a guy so interactive with others in a branch like medical, and it sure helped out while you were around. you were one of the main reasons i stuck it out in medical and chose it over security (still upset i didn't get MAJ tho), and i'm proud to say that i ended up right behind you in rank and, today, get to fill the position you never quite saw, although i'm sure you would've been far better at it than i've been. TLDR: RIP the homie

3 hours ago, Chineseman said:

No mention ok

dw chinese, you'll get a mention in mine. #justice4chinese #letchinesehostthecmdmeeting

• Laughing 1

Former: Head of Medical Staff, Security HOPO DHWD CPT

Thanks for the mention but also

why you leave us man you were an amazing DoL and i hope to see you again soon.

Maintenance > other branches

Retired Head of Maintenance and Engineering

Former D5 2LT | Formerly RRH Logistics "OL-13" | Former Alpha-1 Captain 'Antarctica' Vulcan Award Winner |

Former Senior Admin/Forum Diplomat, Former Event Team Member

5 hours ago, Ezekiel said:

i still remember you promoting me on cooldown as enlisted prob 3 times while you were SCMD. never quite seen a guy so interactive with others in a branch like medical, and it sure helped out while you were around. you were one of the main reasons i stuck it out in medical and chose it over security (still upset i didn't get MAJ tho), and i'm proud to say that i ended up right behind you in rank and, today, get to fill the position you never quite saw, although i'm sure you would've been far better at it than i've been. TLDR: RIP the homie

dw chinese, you'll get a mention in mine. #justice4chinese #letchinesehostthecmdmeeting

thank for the # tho XD

• Laughing 1

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

fucking hell not spixe bro, I will miss you bruh fly high brother

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

Gonna miss you amn definitely the funniest fucker around miss talking to you

Current Ranks Chaos Insurgency CMDR Jrshafer | Security 2LT | Assistant Chief of EMS 

Former Ranks!
Former Alpha-1 Captain Former Physician Former Deputy Head of 
Security Armored Shield Former Member of the Community Blacklist Team

• WxvySpixe changed the title to Didn’t happen