Mayluron's Staff Application- Accepted

Mayluron

Mayluron's Staff Application  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should Mayluron be Granted a Staff Position?

• Yes, good idea.
    • No, bad idea.

What is your in-game name?: Mayluron

What is your steam name?: Mayluron

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:155847241

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Negative, unless you count gamemastering then yes I have been a game master before for Gaminglight, however I've never gone past TGM.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I think I roughly started playing on the community around September 24th, of either 2021 or 2020

What date did you make your forums account? December 16th, 2021

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? USER

How many warns do you have on the server? I don't believe I have any formal warnings. The only warns I have ever gotten were verbal warnings, and they took place during July-ish of 2021 when I was in shock and failed to provide sufficient, valid enough, evidence for the arrests I made.

Have you donated? I have not, but I plan to sometime in the future.

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator for the Imperial RP server

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it: I have read and understood the staff guidelines.

Timezone: MST

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length): I have never minged on any Gaminglight server, I do my best to uphold a respectful, professional, attitude in any and all situations. I also do my best to complete my job to the best of my ability, I give 110% effort. I love the gaminglight community and I wish to do my part in keeping it a community friendly place to roleplay. I also believe I deserve Trial Moderator because if I make a mistake I do my best to achieve correction for that said mistake and if I cannot then I do my best to learn from so that I may avoid it in the future. I am also committed to helping any and everyone I am able to, and seek to learn more about what it's like to be a staff member on a roleplay server such as this. I would also like to state that I am pretty active, I get on at odd and random times, but I usually try to be online between 2 P.m. and 2 A.m. EST. When I am online I am usually on anywhere between 1 to 5/6hrs, sometimes longer if I feel like. I also do my best to keep a positive, healthy, attitude even in stressful and challenging environments.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing, and when you bring them to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: I would just tell the admin my side of the story, provide my evidence, and let the Admin decide what needs to be done. After providing my evidence and telling my side of the story, I would sit back and remain quiet and not escalate the situation any more than it needs to be. I would also be willing to answer any questions that the admin may have, and assist him in any way possible.

Why do you wish to become staff?: Obviously this is not apart of the default format, but I wish to state why I want to become apart of the staff team. For one reason that has motivated me into applying is... I've heard that it is a fun, yet challenging, job to do. And I look forward to the challenges that may lie ahead of me. As I also stated I wish to join the staff team to learn more about what the staff do, and to just assist the server in any way that I can. I have also noticed that sometimes staff can be needed in the late/off hours of the server and can take hours to respond, if at all, to claim a ticket during those times. Thus I wish to be the person they can turn to during those late hours should they need assistance from staff.

Edited by Mayluron
Added more detail(s) and correct some minor grammar mistakes.

Former Shock EJT Lead | Former Shock CPT | Former Shock HVAL | Former Naval CMO | Former Naval LT. Commander | Former Naval SSO | Former ISB Operative | Former DT WO MY5 | Former Senior Moderator | Former MC SPC 1983 |

+Support

I believe you could be a good Staff Member, by the way nice application I still think you could add a little bit more to it ether way you can learn if you get accepted by the Head Admins.

{!!Good Luck With Your Application Myluron!!}

| Former: IQ Eighth Brother | Former: IQ Ninth Sister | Former: Junior Managment Team | Former Head Game Master |
rogue one GIF by Star Wars

9 minutes ago, Iceberkk said:

+Support

I believe you could be a good Staff Member, by the way nice application I still think you could add a little bit more to it ether way you can learn if you get accepted by the Head Admins.

he is very competent and I think he would be a great addition to the staff team

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

24 minutes ago, Iceberkk said:

+Support

I have work with mayluron few months ago. He a very good person and dedicated as well. He will be fit for the staff job
overall I +support

"That's that, and this is this."

Black Silence

11 hours ago, Iceberkk said:

+Support

CURRENT: None

Former:
Field Commander

First Ever IQ Branch Senior Commander(in SNRCMDR Program)

First ever No Helmet Second Sister 

On 3/12/2023 at 10:27 PM, Iceberkk said:

+Support

Current: Retired Member
Former: Security SFTO 2LT Mork, WD-V Eqvites Cassius WRDN, Juggernaut Squire Mork NOG, Advanced Researcher Mork, PU-HAL-P.9.0.0, Purge 2LT Mork, Last Inferno Squad ID10, Nova LCPL Mark, Admin Mork, Deputy Chief Mork, First Ever Recruited ISB:IA Member

On 3/12/2023 at 11:27 PM, Iceberkk said:

+Support

On 3/12/2023 at 9:27 PM, Iceberkk said:

+Support

Mayluron is a very friendly and level headed man. All my interactions with him have been nothing but solid and I think he would make an excellent addition to the staff team! Good Luck Mayluron!!

Former: DT Commander EX1 IF21 | ImperialRP AHGM | ImperialRP Senior Admin