1. 1. Should I become a Stromtrooper VCMDR

• Yes
    • No

What is your in game name: 

Blackout

What Regiment are you applying for:

Stormtrooper

Why do you want to become a Commander of this branch

I want to become a Vice Commander to help bring Stormtroopers back to what it once was before. I have had past experience in a command position from GLs SCP server as the E11 Vice Commander so I know what is needed to make sure this regiment succeeds. I would also like to learn more about how command is run on this server as the difference in how stuff is done here from my perspective is night and day and would like to gain a better understanding of how it works. Due to the situation ST is currently I want to have a more hands on approach with getting this regiment back on its feet. I have experienced what STs have been going through during my time as E11 Command back on SCP and I managed to bring it up to a more than respectable level with my current command at that time. If I can do it on that server I have confidence that I can reciprocate results onto STs with the assistance of both Rozu and High command if I get this position. I have been doing what I can by hosting tryouts in scout to boost our numbers, but even then it is not nearly enough to pull this regiment back from the ground unless I can suggest some changes at a command level. I will do everything and anything to get STs back to what it used to be, the fact that I have not left STs shows that i'm not gonna let this regiment go down in flames.

How much game time do you have on the server: 

1 week or 306.54 hours via Battlemetrics

What is the main purpose of a commander for a branch

There is less of a main purpose of being a commander, but more of a list of purposes needing to be seen as commander. The responsibilities that a commander needs to fill in my eyes are to be active within the regiment whether it is doing stuff in game behind the scenes work or just being in the teamspeak interacting with their troopers. Along with that I feel a commander should be able to balance being a chill commander whilst having the ability to be stern with their troopers when it is  required. Lastly the commander would need to make sure that the regiment has an active mix of Officers NCOs and enlisted, without them the regiment will cease to function efficiently.

Why should we trust you to be a commander

I can be trusted as a commander based on my past experiences as both command and staff on other servers. During my time as commanders on those servers I managed to increase activity morale and the regiments reputation on the servers I was on. I busted my ass on those regiments to make them better and I will do the same here. Although I don't have as much time on the server compared to other people applying for Commander positions, I believe I've made my impressions known to people within ST and Tank as I interact with them more than other regiments. I am willing to put in as much work as needed to help ST grow again and aim to make ST a regiment not to be taken as lightly in the future.

How often can you be online: 

Due to the situation Stormtroopers are in, I can be on almost daily from noon onwards

Do you have any Warnings:

No

• Like 1

EX E11 Vice Commander | 2x Ex Static Task Force D4 Head

EX Omi9 Colonel | EX OM9 Experimental Head

EX ST Vice Commander | EX Storm Commando Lead

13 hours ago, Tablestand said:

+ SUPPORT

- The time I was playing gaming light Blackout has shown dedication and the skills to get Storm Trooper back on its boots, along with his past experience and his current position as Storm Commando Lead.

I’m coming out of my hole to say, GIVE THIS MAN ST VCMDR!

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

On 3/13/2023 at 9:52 AM, Tablestand said:

+ SUPPORT

- The time I was playing gaming light Blackout has shown dedication and the skills to get Storm Trooper back on its boots, along with his past experience and his current position as Storm Commando Lead.

Retired - IC Vice Commander 1207 Sev 

Retired - ImperialRP Staff Member | Senior Moderator | Gamemaster
-Retired-

Pyke Muscle II ESR Alpha ISB:IA Junior Operative Alpha SF OVL Flying Officer Rexler Brath | Death Trooper SGT AA0 | IC SSVL DMS LTCOL 6654 Alpha | IC CSVL 4060 Gren | Purge LTCOL | Inferno Squad Head Agent | IC OSVL 8015 Fi | 501st ARC 2LT ST CSM | Medical 2LT Havoc SSGT | Shock HVYO 1LT | 31st SGT | Nova SGM

On 3/13/2023 at 10:52 AM, Tablestand said:

+ SUPPORT

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

On 3/13/2023 at 10:52 AM, Tablestand said:

+ SUPPORT

Former: | Security Director | | ONE AND ONLY Admiral Antonio Motti | 

On 3/13/2023 at 11:52 AM, Tablestand said:

+ SUPPORT

Good Luck

Former: First Naval and SF Merged Marshall FootSniffa     Admin Havoc MAJ     501st MAJ      Naval CAO Commander    Gunnery Officer  IF Lieutenant Squad Lead   Havoc LTCOL  IC CSL CPT 4457 Reaper IC CSVL Maroon/Blu Pyke Enforcer First Ever recruited Purge Fireteam Spectre 1LT