Roulette's A1 Officer Application

Roulette

Name

Roulette

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Current and former RP ranks
CURRENT
CI SGT
D5 LCPL
Experienced Researcher

FORMER
E11 Deputy Head of Combat engineers
E11 2LT/1LT
D4 Judiciar

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SteamID

STEAM_0:0:140339228

DiscordID:
roulette#7881

Why do you want to be an Officer?

I have several reasons for wanting to become an Officer of A1. Firstly, A1 is a branch that I admire. I always saw RRH around when I was in D4 and eventually decided I wanted to join it because simply just how cool they looked. Unfortunately I was denied (After a speak with Alex he realized it was because I applied for Engineer) and a few weeks after I re-applied but then the hand picked update came out so I was unable to actually go forward with the application at all. Now that I have the opportunity to join A1 again I'd like to take that fully to heart and apply properly this time.

What makes you competent enough to be an Officer?

As an EX-D4 Judiciar, I understand key aspects on how to lead members, coach new people in the branch I'm in and a broad understanding of Redacted information rules. Although I may mess around at times, I will always keep myself serious when needed. If you ask any ranger (Or more specifically lonestar) that was around when I was in D4, they would say that I always tried to include myself with them and lead them as a good D4 should. I'm extremely active at all times due to my abundance of free time IRL meaning I can be on and get new server members interested in the branch.

I'm also a Senior moderator! I know it's not really relevant in terms of an officer position but It just shows I can be trusted with 'power' whenever needed.

How will you maintain strong relationships and communication with other branches?

PTs! I always hosted PTs when I was in E11 because they're a great way to keep good, strong relationships between other command members and other branches in general.

I also already have strong relationships all over the server! Whether that be E11, D5, NU7, Security and Research now recently. I'm great at making friends when people aren't screaming down the mic and I'm extremely good at speaking to people when necessary. 

Edited by Roulette

image.png.a83c3feea0078ad9c4d372e2cd8a74c6.png

-Support

You are a very antagonistic person. You attempt to start shit all the time with me and that makes me doubt you have good relations with a lot of people. This is also considering you the major shit u got into with E11. Additionally you lack responsibility, when you initially got a strike and dnp for ci for literally leaking not just my dms with you but other ppl, you checked out of CI for your entire DNP time and only recently started playing again.

Overall I say this without hesitation, bias and or anger that you lack every quality needed to be an A1 Command, whether it be your toxicity, lack of responsibility, ignorance and or abuse of your powers, I don't think you'll be ready for A1 in a generalization for another 3 months.

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

-Support
Previously and continues to cause many problems in the server and in the discords, immature and could use improvement when pushing for CMD

| EX CI General | | Ex Lead Admin | 
| The best Fruit to exist |

• 1 month later...

Denied
Unfortunately, after reviewing, the Alpha-1 Operational Command Team and those above have decided to deny this application.

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

• Goat locked this topic