Blue’s A-1 OFR Application

Blueidk

1.Name: Blue

2. Current and former RP ranks: Former ranks: E11 1lt, Nu7 WO, D5 1lt,STF D4 Nemesis PL3,MTF G9 Gladius Gracious FB1,RRH Guardian Delta 6, HSU, CI MAJ,E4 A2

3. SteamID: STEAM_0:0:569994986

4. DiscordID: realrx#1191

5. Why do you want to be an Officer?:  I'd like to be an Officer because I am personally very interested in the Alpha 1 branch; I've played on this server for a while and heard lots of great things from the past A-1 members, and I think I'd really like to be a part of helping A-1 get back on its feet and return to the great state that it used to be in. It's been a while since I've touched the server, but as I said, this has piqued my interest in the server once again, and I am quite enthusiastic to start a new again. I wish to once again get the feeling of joy that I once found in the server, the joy of interacting with my other branch members, and leading the branch to success. Essentially: I see a lot of potential fun to be had in this branch, and I want to be a part of helping it thrive.

6. What makes you competent enough to be an Officer?: I've held positions of power in the past, most recently, my position as Shades Command in addition to CI Senior Command. While my activity did eventually end up stagnating as I lost interest in the server, when I was frequently online and leading, I think I did quite well. I consistently got on to lead, and did my best to help CI High Command. I made frequent logs and actively participated in many raids, which helped CI do better in the long run. I think the highlight of my time was when I was A3 in E4. E4 was in a bit of a rough patch at the time, but I did what I could to try to stabilize the SF. I made sure to crack down on people that took toxicity too far, and I always kept an eye out for people I would want to get in to E4. The other E4 command and I were able to eventually keep the SF under control, and I am happy with how I left E4 in the end.

7. How will you maintain strong relationships and communication with other branches?: I will make sure that I communicate properly with other branches, to both their command and their enlisted. I'll make sure to treat others with respect and to represent my branch at all time, and, if relations get sour, to try to mend the damage that has been caused. If I have a problem with them, I'll go to the right people in a civil manner, and I will be clear and honest when I need to discuss things with them. Moreover, I promise to hold my tounge instead of pettily fighting with others if I ever see them saying something that I personally disagree with, as I know this has been a huge problem in the past that has plagued branch relationships for long periods of time.

Edited by Blueidk
updated former ranks

Frfr

+support

Despite having some bad history, this person was still a good command member and SF lead, I believe they would be fit for A1 LCMD

Current:  CI COL CI RND SVA Proud Rho 36 Shaman and Rho 36 "Infiltrator" Group Vanguard 
Former:
MTF E11 LTCOL A1 2LT SF Aphrodite Z36 | STF D4 Ares BA4 | Banana Fridge
image_2022-05-22_140652598.png.a43e32322881c9c08e9e8cc14a119ee4.png

7 hours ago, Bossatron1924 said:

+support

Despite having some bad history, this person was still a good command member and SF lead, I believe they would be fit for A1 LCMD

Feet man yes

Retired Nu-7 Vice Commander Pure

+support/-support

At time time of being CI he was inactive, like inactive as it gets

Altho he has good skill in being a command member so...

The Snipeof all Snipers
  Head Of Longshot, Major  ~  Nu7 SM G.O.C Deputy Head of Nail, CPLSVA, V4 ██████ IV E-11 SGT, La Feria

ezgif-5-1afe476b1c.gif.2124125d4fed17d7800b46ba52c6d55b.gif                                                                                      

Major +support 

I trained blue when he first joined the server and I have watched him grow. I can 100% say that he is fit for an A1 officer position. He works hella hard and is super fun to work with 

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

• 2 weeks later...

+support

Prior SF experience, provided he stays active I think he'd be a good fit for the position

Edited by Cecil Stedmen

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

• 4 weeks later...

Denied
Unfortunately, after reviewing, the Alpha-1 Operational Command Team and those above have decided to deny this application.

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

• Goat locked this topic