Kill house porters in every branches bunks - Denied

Boesermaster

NameOfWhatIsBeingSuggested”

What are you suggesting? - Add a teleporter in all branches bunks to the CI kill house 

How would this change better the server? - Would allow people to do something when nothing is going on. 

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - People might rather go to the kill house then outside of there spawn. 

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Everyone 

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - None 

• Heart-Eyes 1

+ support.

This will be good for better MTF training exercises, PTs and even off hours RDM areas.

Though I do agree, You'll be striked if refusing to do your duties as MTF. AFKing is prohibited inside the kill house area as well.

Yamato
Nu7 Sergeant Major 
Former: RRH Guardian KILO 20 | HTF MSG Inferno 2142 (MK2) Nu-7: CPT, DHBHM, DHCBRN. | D5: MSGT x3 | Sec MSGT. | Moderator |
1 Year DHBHM 

5 minutes ago, Yamato said:

+ support.

This will be good for better MTF training exercises, PTs and even off hours RDM areas.

Though I do agree, You'll be striked if refusing to do your duties as MTF. AFKing is prohibited inside the kill house area as well.

Why would you afk in an area where everyone is allowed to kill you. 

22 hours ago, Yamato said:

+ support.

ALL EX: bobawhy/oni/sukuna

current ranks: ci lcmd | a-1 enlisted | certified dumbass  event team member | moderator

ex-ranks: scp-rp senior moderator event team member | police-rp moderator | research lcmd

we dont talk about my time as omega-1 lt-cmdr that never happened

+Support

Make the Elevator in MTF Bunks have keycard doors, ez fix

(Like 2 keycard doors to make it the same as going through gate B)

Edited by The Schoodster

This is an alternate account for forums/profile/37110-schoodst/

(I am unable to sign into my steam account on certain devices)

On 3/7/2023 at 11:39 AM, Warthog said:

+support but the elevator would need to be walled off to prevent MTF from going up it to CI base or dclass could run into MTF bunks to take the teleporter as a short cut

Pretty iffy on this for this reason, also we'd need a way to block off the teleporters during PTs for this to work.

+/- Support

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director