J3fff

1. Name: J3fff 
2. Current and former RP ranks: SARCH (ex EARCH, retired) | RAM | Ex Analyst
 | one of oldest eoi on server and DH of eoi
3. SteamID: STEAM_0:1:236706908
4. DiscordID: G4RP1ays#0069
5. What position are you applying for? (CMDR/LTCOM): Both

6. Why do you believe you are the best candidate for the Commander position?:
I believe I am a good candidate because I was once the oldest analyst in the branch until I resigned about a year ago. I have been in this community for almost four years and have been CMD for about three years. I have seen people come and go multiple times over many generations of this server and envy the times I had with them. I assume that I am qualified for this position  due to my experience in management and leadership

7. What specific skills and qualities do you possess that make you competent enough to run the branch?:
I have been a SCMD for about a year or two and have known many past HCMDs, some I have learned from non-Gaminglight experience. I can tell you that becoming a HCMD requires a diverse range of skills, both technical and soft skills. Some of the skills that would be important for in my opinion to have include strategic thinking, leadership, communication, adaptability, knowledge, decision-making, emotional intelligence, and diplomacy. HCMDs must be able to think critically and strategically about running their branch, lead and inspire a team of enlisted and CMD, communicate effectively with their team and other stakeholders, and make tough decisions confidently. They should also have a deep understanding of branches and sub-branches, manage their own emotions, and work with other branches to achieve common goals. Finally, they must have strong technical expertise and be able to come up with new ideas.

8. How do you plan on running the branch?:
As a high command in a combatant branch, I would be responsible for managing and overseeing the operations, personnel, resources, and strategic direction of a branch. I would set goals and objectives, and procedures, monitor performance and communicate with other branches to coordinate PTs. Overall, as a high command, I would be responsible for ensuring that my branch is prepared and trained to fulfill its role in protecting SA and O5.

9. How will you maintain strong relationships and communication with other branches?:
The way that branches can maintain relationships with other branches is quite easy to understand. It's important to promote cooperation and interoperability between branches, which can be achieved through PTs, diplomacy and partnerships. Effective communication, mutual respect, and a willingness to work together are key to building trust and achieving common goals. Maintaining relationships with other militaries helps to promote security and stability.

Edited by J3fff

[SCP-RP] | Old Guy | J3fff
image.png.b0f1fd7ef5cbdcca5a907a60d485c55a.png <- take it (;

+Support

Very good leader and I think he'd be a great VCMDR. Also very Communicable and flexible so other +1s there.

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+support

he is more than fit for this job!

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

+support

Fit for this role !

The Snipeof all Snipers
  Head Of Longshot, Major  ~  Nu7 SM G.O.C Deputy Head of Nail, CPLSVA, V4 ██████ IV E-11 SGT, La Feria

ezgif-5-1afe476b1c.gif.2124125d4fed17d7800b46ba52c6d55b.gif                                                                                      

• 1 month later...

Denied
Unfortunately, after reviewing, the Alpha-1 Operational Command Team and those above have decided to deny this application.

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

• Goat locked this topic