ban appeal

Not Monkey

Steam Name: Crip Timmhha

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:9184165

Ingame Name: Not Shadow Banned

Ban Length: 1week

Admin that Banned you: none

Reason for Ban: homophobia 

Dispute: so i killed this guy cuz he called me a F Slur i got pulled into a sit for rdm i said he called me a F slur got warned then in ooc after the warn i said he called me a F slur and got banned for 1week i wasn't trying to say it in a bad way and i didn't know that it would auto ban youhttps://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/YlxOaf-uVFodS/d1337fBh9g2V?invite=cr-MSxTRW0sNTYxMjAwMCw

Edited by Not Monkey

Its a video game

5 minutes ago, Michael_ said:

-support

You know the server will ban you for homophobic/racist remarks and with you went to say it in OOC means that you would have been banned just use the Shadow Banned ability we have and try to shorten your ban

yes i know you get insta banned for saying the nword and stuff but the admin in the sit didnt even tell me that your not allowed to say the fslur so its kinda my fault and the admins not fully the admins 

Its a video game

49 minutes ago, Michael_ said:

-support

You know the server will ban you for homophobic/racist remarks and with you went to say it in OOC means that you would have been banned just use the Shadow Banned ability we have and try to shorten your ban

You said it lovelock

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

3 hours ago, Not Monkey said:

oh yeah this doesnt work it adds 1hour ( i was told by sr admins and admins)

That's false.

Regarding the ban, it's common knowledge that if you type that into chat that it will ban you. I'll reduce the ban to end tomorrow, but you need to be mindful of what you're putting in chat.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT