1. 1. Yes No?

• Yes.
    • No.

This poll is closed to new votes

What is your in-game name?: Yamato

What is your steam name?: [GL] Ethan06 

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:101762856

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): Atago2.0#7434

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: Ex.Moderator of Gaminglight.  /  Discord moderation & common sense.

What date did you start playing on the community? 2/5/21 

What date did you make your forums account? 3/2/21 

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 4
 image.thumb.png.00e890556d20dd1632c8ded3e7ea75db.png

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) Gold 

Are you a staff member in another community? Nope 

Have you read the staff handbook? YES

Timezone: CST

What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod 

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

Is there anymore I gotta say? 2+ year member of Gaminglight.  Ex. Moderator (removed for inactivity). 2 well written out applications from the past and a decent reputation in the community. 
Very well versed in the arts of shutting up, listening, and dealing with situations silently.  While not well versed in stressful situations I can power through and get the job done however needed. Lack of activity is usually compensated for hard work, getting sits done that I can do and making the best possible experience for all players! 
I believe I'd make a great addition to the staff team, working alongside my fellow staff members and Helping them and accepting their help, dealing with sits I'm always Unbias'd and collect as much information as I can, making sure every side is equally treated and punished.  I've practiced alot and with experience know how the current SAM system works as well, so I'll be an ace in the field!!   I am also a very polite man when needed 🙂

Scenario Questions: 
REEEEEEEEE

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

If I took a sit and the person the sit was made on started swearing like a sailor, I would firstly gag them and explain that this is no way to treat people on the server and he should take time to reflect afterwards. Then I would ask the person who made the sit to present their evidence while I check logs as well to confirm their story. Once I watch the clip and check logs I would then go over and calmly explain to the suspect in question that they have been confirmed to have Mass RDM'd and that I will have to issue a warning and I will be contacting my higher ups for a 5 day ban. I will then explain to them that they can use this time to reflect and come back ready to play once the ban is lifted. After that, I will go over to the person who made the sit and explain that the perpetrator will be dealt with and that they will be returned momentarily. After returning the player I will warn the perpetrator and contact a higher up to issue the ban. 

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation?

I would first tell the players to calm down and to explain what happened. If they continue to argue, I would gag every player and ungag each player at a time so that they can each give me their points of view on how the situation happened. I would then check logs if it was something such as RDM, and ask if any of them have any footage or pictures of the incident so that I can make sure what was happening is true. After being provided the footage, I would go the player that made the problem and ask them to explain themselves.  If they don't seem apologetic and doesn't intend to actually follow the rules of the server, I would punish them accordingly.  I would also make sure to let them know that if they don't feel what I did was the correct action for me to do, they can appeal their warning/ban on the forums. 

To avoid clutter and self-response to the application, DM on discord any questions or concerns. 

Yamato
Nu7 Sergeant Major 
Former: RRH Guardian KILO 20 | HTF MSG Inferno 2142 (MK2) Nu-7: CPT, DHBHM, DHCBRN. | D5: MSGT x3 | Sec MSGT. | Moderator |
1 Year DHBHM 

Denied

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply or interview in 1 month.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT