Foo's Support Team Application

Foo

Should Foo become apart of the Gaminglight Support Team?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should Foo become apart of the Gaminglight Support Team?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Foo

Steam Name: [GL] Foo

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:642170066

What is your discord username (Ex: Bon#1922): Treat#4712

What is your staff rank in Gaminglight? Moderator 

How often are you on Teamspeak? Constantly

How often do you use Discord? Constantly

Why would you like to be a member of the Support Team? (150 word minimum)? Support Team seems to be a very good team to be apart of. I would get to meet more members of the community then I would normally get to be as a member of PoliceRP's staff team. I would like to branch out and meet/converse with more members, get their thoughts and opinions on subjects, and help more people out. I understand that sometimes people are not the most dedicated, and I can assure you I can be dedicated. I'd enjoy making someone's day just by assisting them. Being apart of PoliceRP's staff team has made me want to help even more people, even if they aren't from PoliceRP. Branching out is something I've always wanted to do in my time playing Gaming Light, and I think the Support Team is the best way to start that.

Why should we trust you to become a member of the Support Team? I've been apart of Gaming Light for over a year now, in that time I've made many bonds with players who understand that I'm dedicated to what I do and have shown that I am more then happy to help people out when asked. I've been apart of staff on PoliceRP for almost two months now and, in that time, have made Staff of the Month once, and Staff of the Week twice. I am more then willing to show what I can bring to the table with my activity and dedication.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our tickets, or support channels?
I would say "Hello! My name is Foo and I'm with Gaminglight's Support Team, how may I assist you today?"

Current

USMS BH |SRT CPL| PD CPL | FBI SSA | UMC | Event Team | State Trooper | DOC | PRP Mod

Previous
SWAT SGT  | SL High Command | 

+Support

Chill, mature and professional

Very helpful

Dedicated staff member with a lot of knowledge

Good Luck Foo!

- PoliceRP Super Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | SRT SGT | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT

5 hours ago, Matilda said:

+Support

Very helpful

Good Luck Foo!

Never meet you but i trust on matilda answer for this and you application is very good but i would like to recomend to improve your activity on forums 🙂

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

On 3/4/2023 at 9:02 PM, Matilda said:

+Support

Very helpful

Good Luck Foo!

And to add on top of what Matilda was saying foo never hesitates when it comes to helping a player in need or taking any reports that may show up..... I mean he's all that and a bag of chips XD
+Support !!!!! 

Ridgeland 
Former Lead Admin

• Bon locked and unlocked this topic

Denied

Unfortunately you have been denied for Support, either for not meeting certain requirements, or deemed not ready for support. 

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel

• Bon locked this topic