Nicc's Support Application

Nicc

Should Nicc be a member of the Gaminglight Support Team?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should Nicc be a member of the Gaminglight Support Team?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Nicc

Steam Name: [GL] Nicc

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:497588238

What is your discord username: Nicc#9493

What is your staff rank in Gaminglight?

Senior Moderator

How often are you on Teamspeak?

Nearly all the time. Whether on or off the servers, when I am not busy IRL I am usually in TS.

How often do you use Discord?

On a daily basis. Usually checking every 15 - 30 minutes.

Why would you like to be a member of the Support Team? (150 word minimum)?

I would like to become a part of the support team that the Gaminglight community provides so that I may offer assistance to Gaminglight members who are just joining as well as those who are already a part of the community. Before I was a member of the Gaminglight staff team, I was always looking for ways to help both new and experienced players with any issue they had on all of the servers. I have spent a significant amount of time on Gaminglight, and as a result, I have become very familiar with the inner workings of the majority of the community's services, such as the servers, forums, store, Discord, and TeamSpeak. As a result of this familiarity, I believe that I am now at a point where I am able to provide members with responses that are both accurate and professional when assisting them with any problem that they may be experiencing.

Why should we trust you to become a member of the Support Team?

Because of my extensive time and commitment to Gaminglight, I should be trusted to join the support team. Throughout the years I have been here, I have proven myself to be a trustworthy and committed member of the community, whether it's through in-game commitments like departments on Police RP, or by staffing for the community on numerous occasions.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our tickets, or support channels?

Hello! I am Nicc with the Gaminglight Support Team. How may I help you today?

Current

Chief of Police || Police RP Super Admin

Retired

State Police Colonel || EMS Chief || CERT Commander || DOC Warden || SRT Captain || Head Dispatcher || SWAT Sargeant First Class || DF CPL

+ Support

I believe that Nicc deserves the position of Support Team for various reasons, but notably I would like to mention Nicc's desire to uphold the abilities of integrity, honesty, and respect to a degree that should never go unrecognized. Nicc's service in the PoliceRP Staff Team is extremely notable due to his ability to handle complicated and challenging situations, while remaining in a professional manner. I would highly recommend Nicc for this position as I have seen him do great things with the time I have seen him with PoliceRP and I believe he would be a wonderful addition to the GamingLight Support Team.

~ Shadow ~ Azrael ~ Military RP Beginnings Veteran

GL 10 Year Veteran "The Last Remaining Spetsnaz"  Former Wardog Super Admin / Admin MilitaryRP

+ Huge Support

Nicc is Very Sociable as a person and is always willing to help with any trouble, this doesn't just fall for in game but i feel for on the forums as well as Azrael said remaining professional at all times and showing extraordinary skills in problem solving. I have no doubt in my head Nicc would make an admirable member of the support team

On 3/3/2023 at 1:17 AM, Azrael_ said:

+ Support

I believe that Nicc deserves the position of Support Team for various reasons, but notably I would like to mention Nicc's desire to uphold the abilities of integrity, honesty, and respect to a degree that should never go unrecognized. Nicc's service in the PoliceRP Staff Team is extremely notable due to his ability to handle complicated and challenging situations, while remaining in a professional manner. I would highly recommend Nicc for this position as I have seen him do great things with the time I have seen him with PoliceRP and I believe he would be a wonderful addition to the GamingLight Support Team.

nicc is a very chill person 
+Support 

Ridgeland 
Former Lead Admin

• Bon locked this topic
  • Bon unlocked this topic

Accepted!

Please speak to a Support Supervisor or the Head of Support within 72 hours in TeamSpeak to get started!
If you have any questions, please message #Bon1922 to determine next steps.

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel

• Bon locked this topic