Pack

In-Game Name: Ozai/Ren

Steam Name: GL Ozai

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:598064743

What is your discord username (Ex: Bon#1922): Pack#7766

What is your staff rank in Gaminglight? Moderator

How often are you on Teamspeak? 24/7 or really when i can

How often do you use Discord? 24/7

Why would you like to be a member of the Support Team? (150 word minimum)? I would like to be considered as Support member, because there isn't always enough Support online to help with the number of TS Problems that are spammed. I wanna be there to help the Support members and members when their struggling with problems and can handling all the problems at once. There are many times that I get on and there's TS connections, or discord issues happening with no support online, I would love to be the Support member to be able to get online and help the community. I would like to make the Teamspeak/Discord experience more fun and enjoyable for the new player and older players in the community to enjoy. This community deserves to have Support that are active 100% of the time and are there to help everyone out. I would make the community a better play by being there whenever I am needed and even being there when I'm not needed. I am sure that I will help this community and the Support team. If I end up getting Support my main goal will be to be active 10+ hours a day and be there to help all members when they call for an Support member and make the experience the best it's ever been and could ever be.

Why should we trust you to become a member of the Support Team? I am moderator and was GM III, and to my belief I'm trusted by my command on my server, IRP

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our tickets, or support channels? Hello my name is Ozai I'm A support member of the gaming light community  what will you need help with today (there name)

Edited by Pack

| Current Naval  Deputy Director Of SO Commander | | Current Senior Moderator, Support Member, Game Master|  | Former Saber Guard Armatus |

• Pack changed the title to support APP
  • Bon locked this topic
  • Bon unlocked this topic

Accepted!

Please speak to a Support Supervisor or the Head of Support within 72 hours in TeamSpeak to get started!
If you have any questions, please message #Bon1922 to determine next steps.

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel

• Bon locked this topic