What is your discord username (Ex: Bon#1922):
Galaxy23#6969

What is your staff rank in Gaminglight?
Admin

How often are you on Teamspeak?
Everyday

How often do you use Discord?
Everyday

Why would you like to be a member of the Support Team? (150 word minimum)?
When I joined the staff and forum diplomat teams, I set out to help the members of the community to the best of my abilities. I believe joining the support team is the next step in my journey to help the members of Gaminglight. I have plenty of experience with Teamspeak, Discord, Garry's Mod, and FiveM to effectively help anyone having issues. I also have experience with most of the donation options on the store such as Custom Classes, Custom Clans, And ranks and can answer any question someone may have.  If something comes up that I am unsure how to answer with 100% certainty I know the proper chain of command to get the answer. I am active in discord and the Teamspeak every single day and can answer any question anyone may have. I wanna make sure everyone knows that it is okay to ask question whether they are brand new or veteran player.

Why should we trust you to become a member of the Support Team?
First, I am currently a member of the Forums Diplomat team and I am trusted to moderate the forums. Second, I am currently command of a department on FiveM and I was previously command on ImperialRP in three different battalions. Finally, I have been a member of the community for three years and am dedicated to the community and willing to help in anyway I can.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our tickets, or support channels?
Hello! My name is Galaxy how can I help you today?

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

+Support

Good app

Haven't seen much of you but you seem somewhat mature

Good Luck!

- PoliceRP Super Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | SRT SGT | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT

18 hours ago, Ridgeland said:

+Support
Very nice application galaxy is also 
Very active very professional and a considerably hard worker I think he is more than fit to be support team

active as fuck on the fivem server i see him every fucking day and don't have this guy as a outside shooter because he will throw a grenade and steal the jewelry's or the money that you are stealing and he will stab you on the back 💀

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

• Bon locked and unlocked this topic

Denied

Unfortunately you have been denied for Support, either for not meeting certain requirements, or deemed not ready for support. 

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel

• Bon locked this topic