TSO SCPO Ren

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

Ozai

What warning did you receive:

ERP

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):

image.thumb.png.c3531058c24427a70d0fce264e612690.png

Why do you think this warn was false:

I was taken to top of ship in a non formal sit, and told i him i didnt know it was ERP and that the words "I Suck Toes" in a hit completed advert shouldnt be a warn for ERP and also i was staff jailed for about like 7 min when the staff told me he would jail me for 10 min instead of banning me.

Any extra information:

-|- "You know what, you should go see a doctor for that shit" -|- spacer.png

+ Support

+ You can't be banned for ERP nor punished with jail time. Unless it mass ERP or a second time being warned to stop

+ First warn, should be given a Verbal warn 

+ The Staff member is required to talk to him and ask him to change it even before actions are taken 

Overall the staff member should communicated to the Offender and explained how its not allowed.

Former: Grand Inquisitor   Lead Admin
sasuke GIF

1 hour ago, Jaeger. said:

+ Support

+ You can't be banned for ERP nor punished with jail time. Unless it mass ERP or a second time being warned to stop

+ The Staff member is required to talk to him and ask him to change it even before actions are taken 

Overall the staff member should communicated to the Offender and explained how its not allowed.

3 hours ago, Jaeger. said:

+ Support

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

3 hours ago, Jaeger. said:

+ Support

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

ACCEPTED

To get the warn removed, navigate to the 'Bans' button at the top. Once you have the ban panel up, select 'profile', then click 'appeal' next to the warn that is needing to be removed. For the reason, enter the link to this topic!