• No

This poll is closed to new votes

Rank You are Applying For: Major

In-Game Name: Sanchez

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:15446554

Current Rank: Captain

How long have you been in your current rank?:  6 weeks

What timezone are you in?:  EST

How many Warns do you have?:  0 https://gyazo.com/f8776e20be2fcefb77232321f7e0ce0c

Permission: Bruceboyo, Solomon

Why should you be promoted (200 words Minimum): 

I want to be a Major to further myself in the police department for one day I want to be PD high command. When I am on, I am always watching the lower ranks. I am always responsible and professional on the job. I try to be as active as possible whenever I am on. I try to dedicate time to the Police department. Even when I am on staff or another job I am watching what is going on for our department. I want to Have PD be one of the main departments next to the FBI that I am a part of and the PD department means a lot to me. I know what it means to be a professional on PD and I try to show it and teach it to the lower ranks whenever I can or notice a fault. I am an experienced command member and think I can be a great value to PD just like I feel I am to the other departments. A great Police department would be a department without officers who break the law or rules and decide to goof off and do what they want. That's what i want to see.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

SL Keltor, Gov Sanchez

305869967_usmsresize.png.660510be75f363e55a5a1685bc4caf0f.png

On 3/2/2023 at 7:22 AM, Jack Simmons said:

+Support

- Active

- Professional 

- Dedicated

- Great leadership

Overall I believe that Sanchez deserves a higher spot in command.

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)