• No

This poll is closed to new votes

Rank You are Applying For: Major

In-Game Name: Sanchez

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:15446554

Current Rank: Captain

How long have you been in your current rank?:  6 weeks

What timezone are you in?:  EST

How many Warns do you have?:  0 https://gyazo.com/f8776e20be2fcefb77232321f7e0ce0c

Permission: Bruceboyo, Solomon

Why should you be promoted (200 words Minimum): 

I want to be a Major to further myself in the police department for one day I want to be PD high command. When I am on, I am always watching the lower ranks. I am always responsible and professional on the job. I try to be as active as possible whenever I am on. I try to dedicate time to the Police department. Even when I am on staff or another job I am watching what is going on for our department. I want to Have PD be one of the main departments next to the FBI that I am a part of and the PD department means a lot to me. I know what it means to be a professional on PD and I try to show it and teach it to the lower ranks whenever I can or notice a fault. I am an experienced command member and think I can be a great value to PD just like I feel I am to the other departments. A great Police department would be a department without officers who break the law or rules and decide to goof off and do what they want. That's what i want to see.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

SL Keltor, Gov Sanchez

305869967_usmsresize.png.660510be75f363e55a5a1685bc4caf0f.png

On 3/2/2023 at 7:22 AM, Jack Simmons said:

+Support

- Active

- Professional 

- Dedicated

- Great leadership

Overall I believe that Sanchez deserves a higher spot in command.

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H05, CERT 2LT 1CR01, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)