Compromise for Gov Speed Suggestion - Accepted - In Progress - Completed

David

What do you want to see? - I created a post suggesting the overall gov speed decrease. After SMT denied my suggestion, I realized I could offer a compromise that might work. I am suggesting that the government keep their sprint speed so they can run after criminals; some people complained about how long the foot chases would be/how they say they earned their speed. I want the sprint speed to stay the same, but the jog speed to be reduced to the speed criminals jog. So then the PVP is fairer.

Why should we add it? - It would make PVP less stressful. Via not having to be hyper-focused on a gov player strafing at mach Jesus.

What are the advantages of having this? - Some advantages include the government requiring more cohesion and working together to fight criminals since they cannot jog super fast, which makes the server more roleplay-based. Criminals would have a better chance of shooting the government when they strafe, encouraging more relaxing gameplay for criminal mains and players who want to take a break from the government.

I believe that when criminals have more of a fighting chance against the government, it improves the gameplay flow of the server. Players will notice how much easier it will be for criminals to fight the government when they are not strafing at mach 10. I hope this is accepted.

Who is it mainly for? - Everybody

Links to any content -

My original suggestion

RETIRED!

Ex 2iC of Shadow Legacy

Ex S.W.A.T. Co-Commander

+support 

when im doing gov or crime its not the funist with the thing so i would bigg +support

Currently: SL Advior  PD SGT 1A49|

Past : USMS AGT | EMS AEMT | SS EAD XC5 |  FBI SSA KGB7 | HRT SPC SP1 | State SGT 1T47 | CERT SPC 1CT31 | DOC CO 1CO32 | USMS AGT 1F58 | SWAT SSGT XB18

Discord name:jaychavez

Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:457987346

-Support lmao

-the gov speed is just fine

-Gov needs to catch crim if we dont have the speed we would put 0 people in jail

-Heavy jobs are already nerfed to so no need to nerf them anymore to 

-no one would be on gov a lot if we were not faster than crim 

-it just wouldnt be fun like if crim got a speed nerf no one would like it and stop playing on crim

i dont care GIF 

51 minutes ago, Slasher said:

-Support lmao

-Gov needs to catch crim if we dont have the speed we would put 0 people in jail

-it just wouldnt be fun like if crim got a speed nerf no one would like it and stop playing on crim

Current

Chief of Police || Police RP Super Admin

Retired

State Police Colonel || EMS Chief || CERT Commander || DOC Warden || SRT Captain || Head Dispatcher || SWAT Sargeant First Class || DF CPL

55 minutes ago, Slasher said:

-Support lmao

+Support

As a gov main I have to agree with the suggestion still. This argument of "We have to catch crime" is crazy to me. Why does everyone keep saying that? We have stun guns, Soooooo taze them? like what? Nerfing gov speed you would still be faster then crim. Everyone that -1 suggestion like this are gov mains and dont want to see crim have a fighting chance. Like I get it im a gov main too, but I want a challenge. I dont like how easy it is right now. For Slasher points every bullet is the same argument just rephrased. 

Nerf sonic and make us have a challenge! People are scared of a challenge now adays. 

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

Catching and tazing criminals are rare lmao 9 out of 10 times crim shoots back cause who want to spend 8 min in jail  "catching up to criminals" is just comfort word for gov mains who don't want to be nerfed so that crim would have a chance.

Edited by Antonio
  • Like 1

-Support
Gov need the speed due to the amount of crime being committed
Helps resolves situations that could take over 15 minutes to resolve just a minute or 2

Balances out Crim. and Gov.

Current

USMS BH |SRT CPL| PD CPL | FBI SSA | UMC | Event Team | State Trooper | DOC | PRP Mod

Previous
SWAT SGT  | SL High Command | 

15 hours ago, Foo said:

Balances out Crim. and Gov.

Crim and gov are not balanced lmao 

• Like 2

Delta Force~PPD
 Ex SS Deputy Assistant Director~Ex SRT SGT~Ex Swat MSGT

Ex SNR Mod/Senior Event Team

😈

• Jimmy James changed the title to Compromise for Gov Speed Suggestion