Marks Senior Admin Application- Denied

MARKS

Staff Application Poll  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Am I Fit for a promotion to Senior Admin?

• Yes ( Please Explain )
    • No ( Please Explain )

What is your in-game name?: Mark

What is your steam name?: MARKS

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:144430674

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: GamingLight is the first Gmod server I've Staffed on with other staff positions out side of Gmod being minor and not note worthy

What date did you start playing on the community? June 5, 2022 Around 9 Months ago

What date did you make your forums account? June 13, 2022

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Gamemaster, Admin, Lord

How many warns do you have on the server? I have zero warns across all GamingLight Servers

Have you donated? Yes

What rank are you applying for? Senior Admin

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it: Yes I have I will be ready for any test 🙂

Timezone: CST

Permission (Admin+ need this)
Head of Staff Bub
Head Admin Bon
Head Admin Spice

Lead Admin Bear

Super Admin Master Chief
Super Admin JackForPrez
Super Admin Joker

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length): From my 9 months on the server and around 7-8 months of being a staff member I've shown to be respectful in and out of RP. I've also shown to be competent within Staff sits and handle them to the best of my ability, I try to be fair and understanding from both sides to ensure both sides are happy with the outcome of the sit. Of course many are not happy with getting warned but I try explaining it the in the best way so they understand what went wrong and what they could have done to avoid a punishment. With most of the situations I handle are out of sits with helping set spawns as of recent with job removals as well with spectating sits to ensure they are done correctly I don't have the highest sit count with myself preferring lower staff to take sits unless it has to be a higher rank for them to learn or if its not being taken within 5 minutes of the ticket being opened. Generally I think I'm ready for a promotion up to Senior Admin due to some of these reasons.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: Since its a RDM ticket I would only accept it if a T-Mod - Snr-Mod has not done so, If its been sitting for a minute or two I would take it following the Staff guidelines. As soon and they are brought up if they are cursing at me or the person who made the ticket I would !gag player cursing and ask them to calm down so they can explain there side of what happened hoping for a responds of being calm so the sit can be handled correctly. At this point I would ungag the player cursing if they are continuing I would regag them and ask the person who made the ticket for what happened having them explain there side, With this information I would check logs to see if it matches what is being said. If the person who is was cursing calmed down after being ungaged I would politely ask them for there side and with both sides at this point I would check logs to ensure it was a valid ticket. If they did not stop cursing I would add onto the Mass RDM warn/ban with a None Compliance with Staff / Disrespect warn due to them not calming down and continuing to curse at me and due to the Mass RDM it would require a 5 day ban.

Edited to change name of post

Edited by MARKS

Sadly I've been removed from HCOM and Staff for saying my opinions about the recent issues that the community has been vocal about with Zeeptin and Beckett saying they will go to other people instead because our opinions are bad, sadly it took me to get removed for them to listen same thing happened before and I'm the latest love all of you and its sad to see it go like this. Sadly us hcom dont do enough for free sorry we did not do enough for you mr.zeeptin. 

• MARKS changed the title to Marks Senior Admin Application

+support

-W name

-I know who you are even though I’m not currently on imp-rp

• Heart-Eyes 1

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

+ Support

Mark is a great guy

Dedicated Staff Member

Good application

• Thanks 1

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

On 2/21/2023 at 4:11 PM, Theta said:

+ Support

Mark is a great guy

Dedicated Staff Member

Good application

I believe Mark is capable of fulfilling the Senior Admin Position. He is dedicated in everything he does and is overall a nice guy to be around. He doesn't lose his cool or temper around stressful people or situations. His application is well written. Overall I will be dropping my +Support

Good Luck Mark!!

Edited by Anomaly
  • Heart-Eyes 1

Former: DT Commander EX1 IF21 | ImperialRP AHGM | ImperialRP Senior Admin

+Support

Mark was an amazing colleague while I was still playing, and an even better admin!

Great judgment, chilled mood, nice to talk with, Mark is all around a good pick for a Senior Admin position! And I hope the ones who review this can agree!

- Good Luck Mark! Rooting for ya!

Previous

|-{ Nova Commander Quartz NT01 }-|
Medical CPT Story 9782 | Purge CSM HVYTO Story YK82/Lord V Story | Naval CPT SMO Story
image_2022-12-09_110502680-removebg-preview_467x89.png.dc62dd02d04edaccea15df876080b0ea.png

On 2/21/2023 at 7:11 PM, Theta said:

+ Support

Mark is a great guy

Dedicated Staff Member

Good application

Good Luck!

Former: First Naval and SF Merged Marshall FootSniffa     Admin Havoc MAJ     501st MAJ      Naval CAO Commander    Gunnery Officer  IF Lieutenant Squad Lead   Havoc LTCOL  IC CSL CPT 4457 Reaper IC CSVL Maroon/Blu Pyke Enforcer First Ever recruited Purge Fireteam Spectre 1LT

On 2/21/2023 at 7:11 PM, Theta said:

+ Support

Mark is a great guy

Dedicated Staff Member

Good application

CURRENT: None

Former:
Field Commander

First Ever IQ Branch Senior Commander(in SNRCMDR Program)

First ever No Helmet Second Sister 

+Support
I haven't been out of reserves for long but in the time I've been on the server I have had the pleasure of interacting with Mark. Based on my interactions with him and this application I can firmly say he would be a great Senior Admin the staff team shouldn't miss out on. Best of luck!

Former: | Security Director | | ONE AND ONLY Admiral Antonio Motti | 

On 2/22/2023 at 11:11 AM, Theta said:

+ Support

Mark is a great guy

Dedicated Staff Member

Good application

Current: General Harry, MC R COL Harry, R Pyke Enforcer

Former: Shock CQCS CPT James, naval lieutenant Harry, IC CSE DMS (former DMVL) SSE 1SGT Maroon/Harry, IF Agent Shoto stark, 501st SSGT LENG, DT LCPL AJ8, Nova SGT Conqueror, ST CPL ENG SCT Shore HVY Harry, Deputy Director of Research, MC COmmander Harry 8900, Pyke Sentinel HoR Harry

On 2/22/2023 at 8:11 AM, Theta said:

+ Support

Mark is a great guy

Dedicated Staff Member

Good application

Scariest  man in shock even his team are afraid of him
beside that he is a great guy and best partner i have when i was nco with him
overall i Mega +Support.

good luck my old friend.
P.S dont be strict until HC are afraid of u XD

Edited by ENT
  • Skull 1