1. 1. Should I receive shock trooper?

• Yes
    • No, if so please state why so I may improve

What is your in-game name?

Shock HVY 1SGT Suki SK956

What is your current rank?

Current rank is 1SGT

How long have you been in Shock?

I have been in shock recently for about a month or so, but I have had around a year or two overall within shock from previous experience.

How much time do you have on the server?

As of right now I have around 2-4 years on the server as of currently, I started around late 2020 or early 2021. I started on the server around Aug 2020 but the steam account I used back then was hacked so I lost it and the time, so my battle metrics won't show that time!

Why do you feel that you deserve the position of officer?

I feel like I deserve the position of Shock officer for several reasons, and I will list them down below:

-Experience: I have a lot of experience within being an officer not only within shock and other battalions. I have been a CMDR within IC back in 2020-2021, I have also been a LTCOL within shock in the past and did as many sims as possible to try and keep up the activity within shock. I have also recently been a 501st officer, I did my best to handle any situation the troopers faced as far as issues with other battalions or within the battalion. 

-Professionalism: As far as I've been told from my fellow officers and command team, I have proven to them and myself as well as enlisted that as an NCO I can do my job and I can execute it well. Whenever I find an issue within the NCO team or in shock overall, I always try to handle the situation as quickly as possible and as professionally as possible!! I always do my best to let the lower NCO's know what part of their job is and teach them how to do it as well. 

Why do you feel you can be trusted to hold this position?

I feel like I should be trusted with the rank officer within shock by my actions within the shock battalion when I am on job, I make sure that shock take their role seriously whenever we are doing events or doing roleplay on the server during uptime as this is the time, we need to make sure the minging and law are kept to standards. However, as it is a gmod server I make sure to let the troopers know it's okay to have fun every once in a while, on the job, such as going on sims, having some fun in teamspeak with jokes and such. I feel like I can be trusted as I help make sure the job gets done while making it fun for everyone in game or in teamspeak.

If chosen, what can you add to the battalion that other applicants can't?
If I am chosen to be an officer within shock, I will do several things which I will list below:

-Discipline: The shock troopers as a whole (Enlisted, NCO and officers) have lacked discipline as far as listening to leadership to shock, as an officer I will ensure that it is enforced that when it comes to serious roleplay or events that all shock need to listen to their superiors regardless of the situation. If any shock trooper is to not listen or follow orders within the appropriate time I would PT them accordingly and if it gets to the point needed, I will consult with a MAJ+ on a possible strike to the trooper.

-SIMS/Activities: I have seen as of late shock tend to struggle with keeping busy other than guarding sectors, this leads to us losing A LOT of troopers for small reasons! If I am given an officer, I would increase this by doing as many sims as I can such as parkour, PVE, Breach and clear and many more so that other shock troopers can not only stay active but may also work with other battalions or other subbranches to learn and grow from one another! This could help not only shock, but any battalion relations shock may have and possibly get more people into shock. 

-NCOs: I already do this as a 1SGT within shock however as an officer I would push even more so, I would ensure that all NCO's are keeping up with their quota and doing my best to help assist them if any need it! This being said, if an NCO isn't able to do their job such as being tryout certified I would ask to confirm it was the case and afterwards I would certify them on the tryouts. If any NCO were to feel like they are confident in their skill to do the tryout I would pull them aside and give pointers on how to do their tryout and what to look out for. Additionally, I would make sure to remind the NCO's that their job is to ensure the Enlisted are taken care of such as teaching them what all they need to do such as showing PVT's arrest bails, how to handle sector assignments and much more.

How active can you be?

I can be active 4-12 hours Tues-Friday
I can be active 2-6 hours Sat-Mon

EX IC CMDR 1138 Boss|EX VCMDR 1207 Sev|EX Moderator|Chaos Squad Lead

dedicated troopers

fit for officers rank 

knows what is he doing

+ support sushi

"That's that, and this is this."

Black Silence

+ MAJOR + SUPPORT +

- Active

- Multiple prior Officer / Command positions

- Helps everyone out

- By far the best NCO in Shock

Current: IC PVT King 2770 | Crewman Apprentice King
Ex-Imperial Commando
 Vice Commander Δ 1140 Fixer (x2)
Co-Creator of the Imperial Commando Hazard Control Division

Former: First EVER IC Hazard Supervisor | IC Ω OSLD HS Colonel 1309 Niner (x2) Last EVER IC Demo LeadIC CST MaroonISB: IA Junior Operative ISB11 | Shock HVYAL LTCOL SK277 | Inferno Squad Agent IF27 | 69th RCCS 1LT 2711 Nova  SSGT | 501st HVY SGT 2770

+Major Support:

+Always doing his job to the best of his ability.

+Always giving 110% effort.

+Good Application.

+Helpful.

+Knows what he is doing.

+Has prior experiences.

+Always being formal, professional, and friendly.

+Knows when to get down to business and be serious/professional, and when to joke/mess-around/etc.

+Great man, excellent candidate for this position you have concocted here.

Good luck and may the odds forever be in your favor!

Former Shock EJT Lead | Former Shock CPT | Former Shock HVAL | Former Naval CMO | Former Naval LT. Commander | Former Naval SSO | Former ISB Operative | Former DT WO MY5 | Former Senior Moderator | Former MC SPC 1983 |

24 minutes ago, Mayluron said:

+Major Support:

+Good Application.

+Helpful.

+Knows what he is doing.

+Has prior experiences.

+Knows when to get down to business and be serious/professional, and when to joke/mess-around/etc.

Every interaction I have had with Suki has been great. Good Luck!

Current
N/A

Former
                   Shock ERUO Major Banana Jr| DT 2LT SN03 DT 2LT CO2x2/DT NCO CO2x3|Shadow Guard/Saber Guard/ Senior Honor Guard Cold| IC DME SSGT Cold|Pyke Enforcer SR Cold

+ support

I may be knew to the server but Suki is there and always shows his dedication.

He will be happy to answer questions and provide you with a way on finding out if they don't know. 

Good Luck and how the odds are in your favour

On 2/20/2023 at 12:03 AM, Mayluron said:

+Major Support:

+Good Application.

+Helpful.

+Knows what he is doing.

+Has prior experiences.

Former Head Gamemaster

Former Tank Vice Commander

• Theta locked this topic