Volt

Event team  

1. 1. Should Volt be event team

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Volt

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:565243657

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Senior Moderator 

How long have you been playing on the server?: Have 2 weeks time played currently

Have you read the SCP-RP Event Team Guidelines: Yes I have

How many warns do you have? (Screenshot): 0image.thumb.png.41e00e7ad5872d7d9ceb2ad3faba5500.png

Why do you want to join event team? I wish to join as I feel I would be able to bring new ideas for events and enjoyable events for the whole server. I also wish to join as I want to improve my event hosting skills as this will allow me to host better events whether they are passive or active. I will also be very active meaning I will be able to respond to ET sits when the server is off peak due to my GMT timezone. I also want to help with PT's on the server as these are always great for branches to be hosting.

Why should you be trusted to be part of the Event Team?: I believe I should be trusted as I have already shown I can be trusted as a moderator within the server currently. I also believe I should be trusted as I will follow all guidelines set and if I have an questions or doubts I will ask a higherup using the chain of command so I do not break any guidelines set out for me. I am also mature and will act professional at all times.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Slightly however I still have much to learn

Describe an event you could create (Be specific):

An unknown person begins appears within the LCZ wearing maintenance uniform they are spotted entering the LCZ bathrooms then caught exiting with a strange green substance leaking from under the door. When personnel go to inspect the substance their faces suddenly begin turning and they begin transforming into zombie looking creatures and become hostile to all personnel not infected. It will be up to combatives to recontain or terminate all these creatures, find the person who caused this outbreak and for personnel to clean up the hazardous materials within the bathroom to prevent more of an outbreak occurring.

Edited by Volt

+Support

I see him on alot and he doesnt cause trouble, good idea for event, as well as having staff experience  

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

On 2/16/2023 at 6:09 AM, Vuitheirt said:

+Support

I see him on alot and he doesnt cause trouble, good idea for event, as well as having staff experience  

+Support

ALL EX: bobawhy/oni/sukuna

current ranks: ci lcmd | a-1 enlisted | certified dumbass  event team member | moderator

ex-ranks: scp-rp senior moderator event team member | police-rp moderator | research lcmd

we dont talk about my time as omega-1 lt-cmdr that never happened

Accepted
Thank you for your interest in the Event Team!
Congratulations, the Event Leadership Team has decided to accept your application. Contact any Senior Event Team or higher to be trained. 
Good luck, we look forward to working with you!
- Tyler

DHOR Tyler I Event Team Leader [ETL] 

• Goat locked this topic