Armory shop change and new weapons [Completed]

opera

What are you suggesting? 
- New items in the armory, Imo everything is outdate on what to buy, in the non-donator weapons the weapons that are some what good are the Honey Badger and the Negev...I have been on the server in 2020 and the armory is still the same, If new weapons could be added to the server and the only way to get them is the armory it would be good. Another thing is the VIP shop, bad weapons aswell, if you want a good weapon you have to be atleast gold+, I would like to see a weapon rework in the armory cuz half of them are just trash as many others think, Overall add new weapons to the armory and remove the really really bad ones, same for the VIP shop, if possible add new weapons from the workshop.

How would this change better the server? 
- Well, new weapons will be used, might change the current L85, Longbow, Acog meta that has been going on preaty much forever now...

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server?
- No, everyone will have accses to the armory to buy what ever is to be added

Who would this change mostly benefit?
- Everyone

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion 
- N/A

Edited by opera

The Snipeof all Snipers
  Head Of Longshot, Major  ~  Nu7 SM G.O.C Deputy Head of Nail, CPLSVA, V4 ██████ IV E-11 SGT, La Feria

ezgif-5-1afe476b1c.gif.2124125d4fed17d7800b46ba52c6d55b.gif                                                                                      

21 minutes ago, Rex Velvet said:

+support

as long as the new weapons added arent destiny weapons similar to the ones mtf gets, im ok with it. 

Tangent: Stop adding weapons that remind me of destiny and halo, if mtf needs better weapons, try an addon that isnt based on another title

Any weapons..just a change to the armory

The Snipeof all Snipers
  Head Of Longshot, Major  ~  Nu7 SM G.O.C Deputy Head of Nail, CPLSVA, V4 ██████ IV E-11 SGT, La Feria

4 minutes ago, Kevlar_ said:

You need to include weapon packs or guns you want added

I just added that as an extra thing to be looked at, then we could talk about the weapons getting added

The Snipeof all Snipers

On 2/15/2023 at 10:21 AM, Rex Velvet said:

+support

as long as the new weapons added arent destiny weapons similar to the ones mtf gets, im ok with it. 

Tangent: Stop adding weapons that remind me of destiny and halo, if mtf needs better weapons, try an addon that isnt based on another title

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat