1. 1. Should I be Staff

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

What is your in-game name?: Suwaa

What is your steam name?: carlos.cuellar3080

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:638463330

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): usernameismyna164#0001

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No I do not have any experience with staff but I would like this to me my first

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I visited a while ago but was not active at all but when I started to get active was 3 months ago

What date did you make your forums account? 

December 16, 2022

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 0image.thumb.png.ae46049638f9239e03c3d752e658da5a.png

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) bronze

Are you a staff member in another community? no

Have you read the staff handbook? yes

Timezone: cst

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I have been playing on scp-rp for a while, and I would like to have more responsibility with the server and help out the staff team handling sits and dealing with players. I also want to learn new things on the server, like becoming more experienced with the staff team and the server and being more hardworking on it. I also want to see if I am fit for staff first. Staffing seems like a pretty interesting thing to do, and I would like to take sits when no one else has time to, and overall, I would like to help out players.

Scenario questions:

Select any two of the following four questions to answer for this section. Please note, in the scenario questions we are not expecting perfect answers. We are accessing your critical thinking skills, your ability to use the staff handbook, and come to reasonable conclusions. 

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would first check the kill logs and see if they were RDMing and if they did then tp them to the sit room and I would tell them to please stop cussing and if they continue to do so I would gag them and say please do not rdm anyone and diss anyone you will be getting a 5 day ban and a formal warning for mass rdm then I will contact someone who can do the ban since a trial mod cannot ban 

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation?

I would first say calm down and we can talk this out if the people who are being toxic to each other I would gag them and ungag one by one to tell me what happened that made them mad

Q3: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving?

They will keep getting warns if they keep doing it then soon banned once they reach the limit 

Q4: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this?

I would first ask for a clip of the player doing this bug and if they have one and it shows they did abuse the bug I will give them a formal warning but if there were no clip, I would just tell them if they were abusing a bug please do not 

Edited by carlos.cuellar3080

-/+ Support
App doesn't look to long and looks an little bit rushed
Scenario Question answerd are pretty short and Simple

Is an nice person
No Warns

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator 

+Support

Nice Person

Knowledgeable on the rules

Trustworthy

Suwaa cures my dad's back pains

ALL EX: bobawhy/oni/sukuna

current ranks: ci lcmd | a-1 enlisted | certified dumbass  event team member | moderator

ex-ranks: scp-rp senior moderator event team member | police-rp moderator | research lcmd

we dont talk about my time as omega-1 lt-cmdr that never happened

Accepted

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided to accept you into the staff team! Please speak to an SCP-RP Senior Admin within 72 hours in TeamSpeak to get started!

If you cannot get in contact with a Senior Admin within this time, please message the SCP-RP Head of Staff to determine next steps.

Thank you, and welcome to the Gaminglight Staff Team!

~SCP-RP Senior Management Team

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT