Should God be made a Junior Officer  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should God be made a Junior Officer

• Yes
    • no

What is your in game rank and name:  Crewman Apprentice God 

What is your STEAM ID? STEAM_0:0:547379967

How long have you been in Naval: 4 days 

Why do you wish to become a Junior Officer: so I can become an ISB in the future can that i can help out Naval 

What are the duties of a Junior Officer:  To do tryout and help Naval  and help out Enlisted  

How will you assist the battalion as a Junior Officer?  i nice and polite and i not like to yell in game 

+Support:

+Interested in hosting tryouts for Naval.

-Support:

-EXTREMELY Tiny application.

-Has only been with Naval for 4 days.

-I barely see him around on the ISD.

-Does not provide much detail on anything.

-Fails to show any prior experience in a Junior Officer+ (NCO+) position.

Overall: -Major Support; Look I am sure you are a nice guy and that you probably just want to help. But I also can't ignore the fact that this application sucks. You barely provide any details on what your goals are, who you are, and why you want this position. Also in the 4 days you have been in naval I don't think I have even seen your name. And thus, I feel you need more experience before joining our NCO team, get to know the Navy and its members better. As I said you're probably a nice guy and that you just want to help, but I can't ignore these facts.

Former Shock EJT Lead | Former Shock CPT | Former Shock HVAL | Former Naval CMO | Former Naval LT. Commander | Former Naval SSO | Former ISB Operative | Former DT WO MY5 | Former Senior Moderator | Former MC SPC 1983 |

7 hours ago, Mayluron said:

+Support:

-Support:

Overall: -Major Support; Look I am sure you are a nice guy and that you probably just want to help. But I also can't ignore the fact that this application sucks. You barely provide any details on what your goals are, who you are, and why you want this position. Also in the 4 days you have been in naval I don't think I have even seen your name. And thus, I feel you need more experience before joining our NCO team, get to know the Navy and its members better. As I said you're probably a nice guy and that you just want to help, but I can't ignore these facts.

11 hours ago, Mayluron said:

+Support:

-Support:

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod