Sarkic Branch Update!!!! [Completed]

Rex Velvet

Guess  

13 members have voted

1. 1. How many warns do I have (Guesses only)

What are you suggesting? - Sarkic Branch update! Give acolyte and above keycard cracker + instead of the basic keycard cracker, give Prophets armor kits so we can heal (with a purchased medkit) HP and AP for our fellow sarkic, allow sarkic to purchase thermals, and make it to where we dont have to advert raid.

How would this change better the server? - Make sarkic more viable in raids

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - no

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Anyone who plays sarkic and myself of course

Edited by Rex Velvet

+ / - Support

The Good

- Giving Sarkic a good keycard cracker at higher ranks.

-Allowing Sarkic (ONLY 1 JOB) to have an armor kit

The Bad

- Allowing Sarkic to buy thermals in base (if they can get them in EZ from raiding then just do that)

- Allowing Sarkic to raid without an advert. (adverting is for staff to know whats going on, if you concern is metagame then come up with a more realistic solution than removing their advert need)

1 hour ago, Hex-G said:

- Allowing Sarkic to buy thermals in base (if they can get them in EZ from raiding then just do that)

- Allowing Sarkic to raid without an advert. (adverting is for staff to know whats going on, if you concern is metagame then come up with a more realistic solution than removing their advert need)

Considering the proliferation of cloaking classes, I see no reason as to why sarkic shouldnt get them. Issue with getting them from EZ is sarkic raid CI as well, and while cloakers are able to be killed without thermals, its an unnecessary hinderance to sarkic gameplay.

As to why staff need to know when sarkic are raiding, I dont see how this would benefit them at all, but yet again, I am not a staff member and defer to them to explain its benefit. It more so just gets ppl needlessly in trouble for raiding without an advert.

• Skull 1

22 hours ago, Rex Velvet said:

As to why staff need to know when sarkic are raiding, I dont see how this would benefit them at all, but yet again, I am not a staff member and defer to them to explain its benefit. It more so just gets ppl needlessly in trouble for raiding without an advert.

I understand your point on cloakers.

As to why staff needs to see adverts its a way to clarify any potential issue. If they are raiding without an advert than its a rule break. Same goes for CI. Its a resource for making judgement calls on reports for staff.

Anyway Rule 14,

Might change to +Support.

On 2/13/2023 at 8:46 AM, Hex-G said:

+ / - Support

The Good

- Giving Sarkic a good keycard cracker at higher ranks.

-Allowing Sarkic (ONLY 1 JOB) to have an armor kit

The Bad

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat