Laki's Admin Application- Accepted

Laki

Laki's Admin Application  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should Laki get promoted to Admin?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

What is your in-game name?: Laki

What is your steam name?: [GL] VP!van persie

What is your steam ID?:  STEAM_0:1:570799005

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): Laki#8267

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I'm here for around 7 Months of active playing and I had a lot of other experiences before I joined the community.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) June 23, 2022

What date did you make your forums account? July 31, 2022

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 0 image.thumb.png.bcd0f7eedb1abe5ee9e60189f4feacb7.png

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) Bronze

Are you a staff member in another community? No

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes

Timezone:  GMT +1 / CET

What rank are you applying for? Admin

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I believe that I deserve this rank because I'm in the community for long enough and I spent a lot of time learning, I think I have enough sit experience to go higher in staff. I'm putting staff before RP, also I'm trying to help as much as possible to new staff members, to shadow them and teach them how they can deal with sit the best possible way they can. I'm one of the people playing in early mornings/late nights, which allows me to help people in that time zone. Besides this, I'm Event Team and I'm doing everything I can to help other people and improve their experience on the server. As a command member of CI for 7+ months I learned how to deal with toxicity, bad behavior, and other things people do, how to punish them if there is a reason for that, and how to react to things people do.

Scenario questions:

Select any two of the following four questions to answer for this section. Please note, in the scenario questions we are not expecting perfect answers. We are accessing your critical thinking skills, your ability to use the staff handbook, and come to reasonable conclusions. 

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

At first, I would ask for a video proof or I would check the combat logs, after that depending on the situation and how that person is acting towards me, I would nicely ask him to stop cursing, if no then I would mute/gag him and try to solve the problem without warning. If he is a new player on the server I would ask him does he know about the MOTD, if he says yes then I know he doesn't care about the rules and that he has no intention to RP and I would tell him to stop and if he feels sorry about it, I would explain to him what he should do and let him with verbal, if he isn't sorry or feels bad for it, depending on his acting I would warn him or if he is acting bad I would ban him. If he is on the server for long enough to know the rules I would check his warns and warn him about Mass RDMing and If he does that on purpose, have a lot of warns for RDM, I would ban that person for at least 5 days.

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation?

I would as first try to calm everyone, and after that, I would try to get a decision as soon as possible so people wouldn't be more frustrated because they need to wait, If they won't cooperate with me like they are not stopping to be toxic, yelling and staff disrespect I would gag/mute them on certain time (5 min max) and explain to them why they got muted/gaged and I would handle a punishment if there was a reason for it or verbal warning, depending on how much time reported person spent on the server and what he did. If the reported person didn't do anything bad, I would explain to the other 4 people why he didn't get punished and close the sit. 

Q3: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that does not care about the punishments they are receiving?

If they aren't stopping after getting warned and they have some experience on the server, they would probably get 10 warns and will be banned for it, depending on what he has done and what the punishment is, if it's repeating I would ban the guy for a few days for NITRP so he could calm down and think is it a good idea to get banned from the server he is playing a lot.

Q4: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this?

Asking for any proof of him not doing that, if there is none I would tell him to stop and try to avoid punishment, I would mention that he is abusing a bug to other staff online so he would be watched by me or someone else at every moment and if he does anything wrong he would be brought to sit, I would handle him a punishment he deserved and tell him to stop doing that until someone fix the bug. If he repeats that for a while and gets warned I would ban him for a few days.

+SUPPORT

-Very active

-Very dedicated

-Good staff

[CURRENT] CI SSGT, RnD SVA, CQOP, STS, Apollo Theta Unit, F5 Satan V

[FORMER] Nu7 CPL||E11 SSGT => CEO||CI RnD SVA||SEC SM||D5 SSGT => CTF ESL Pyxis||MA||RRH Engineer Delta 16||RA => RFA Freyja PA1||Senior Mod||Chief Manager => HMR|

[CUSTOM CLAN] Global Occult Coalition S-3  Horizon Initiative Legion III       [CUSTOM JOBS] MTF Delta-1

[MISC] SILVER ENJOYER // Permanent Guns: Trench Knife, Karambit Black Laminate, Hatchet 

25 minutes ago, Wassabi said:

+SUPPORT

-Very active

-Very dedicated

-Good staff

+support indeed, hes Well fit for the Rank of Admin as hes been an Sen mod for some time soon

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator 

+support

Dude is really active, trying his best, has been here for a long time and knows what he is doing, never seen him get reported as staff.

The Snipeof all Snipers
  Head Of Longshot, Major  ~  Nu7 SM G.O.C Deputy Head of Nail, CPLSVA, V4 ██████ IV E-11 SGT, La Feria

ezgif-5-1afe476b1c.gif.2124125d4fed17d7800b46ba52c6d55b.gif                                                                                      

Accepted

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided to accept your promotion application! Please speak to HoS+ for SCP-RP in TeamSpeak to get started!

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT