Brand's PO2 Application

Brand

Poll  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be made a Junior Officer?

• Yes (Please state why)
    • No (Please state why)

What is your in game rank and name.

Brand

What is your STEAMID?

STEAM_0:1:80754468

How long have you been in Naval?

3 Days.

Why do you wish to become a Junior Officer?

I want to become a Junior Officer so I can advance my carreer into the Starfighter Corps due to its recent lack of activity. I believe that my experience as Marshall will assist me in this mission to revive the battalion and with the help of some other SF, I believe we can bring it back to its former glory. I have a ton of experience in this server (2 and a half years) and I believe that this could assist in the revitalization of the Battalion. I was briefly an officer in Naval after the SF merge and I've been in Naval numerous times.

What are the duties of a Junior Officer?

The duties of a Junior Officer are to Host Tryouts, SIMs, and fun trainings while ensuring that all Navy personell follow the SOP and do what they are needed to. Junior Officers are the ones that most new members of Naval will look up to as they often do the sector assignments so it is very important that they act proffesional and do their job. They are to keep the enlisted in order and the people in charge of bringing in new members to the battalion.

How will you assist the battalion as a Junior Officer?  

I will assist in helping the battalion as a whole by hosting Tryouts, and SIMs for the entire battalion. I will ensure everyone is doing their part and that nobody feels left out from the fun. 

Edited by Brand
Updated Answers

Last Real Starfighter Marshall Brand

------------------------------------------------------------------------

High Five Tom Cruise GIF by Hollywood Suite

+Support:

+Wants to Join, assist, and Improve SF.

+Interested in hosting tryouts, SIMs, etc.

+Wants to help the Imperial Navy as a whole.

+Ex Starfighter Marshall experience.

+In my experience he does what he is told, and gives 100% effort.

-Support:

-Has only been with Naval for 3 Days.

-Very Tiny Application, your application helps tell us a little a bit about you, who you are, and what your goals and ideals are for the battalion, should you be granted the position. Therefore it is recommended that you give as much details as possible, even if it is just for a position of NCO.

Overall: -Support: You haven't been in Naval for very long, 3 Days to be exact, therefore I think you should gain some more experience. Get to know the Navy and it's members better. Also you have a very tiny application, as I stated I know it's only an NCO application but there should be more information stated.

Edited by Mayluron

Former Shock EJT Lead | Former Shock CPT | Former Shock HVAL | Former Naval CMO | Former Naval LT. Commander | Former Naval SSO | Former ISB Operative | Former DT WO MY5 | Former Senior Moderator | Former MC SPC 1983 |

21 hours ago, Mayluron said:

+Support:

-Support:

-Very Tiny Application, your application helps tell us a little a bit about you, who you are, and what your goals and ideals are for the battalion, should you be granted the position. Therefore it is recommended that you give as much details as possible, even if it is just for a position of NCO.

Overall: -/+ Neutral Support: You haven't been in Naval for very long, 3 Days to be exact, therefore I think you should gain some more experience. Get to know the Navy and it's members better. On the other hand SF could use more members, therefore I am neutral support, for now at least. I may be obligated to change my opinion accordingly based on what I learn from peers as well as yourself throughout the week.

〖  ImperialRP 〗Midshipman / Agent I 

〖Ex:〗ISB Junior Operative | Ensign BigBoy | DT CPL HE3

On 2/10/2023 at 7:41 PM, Mayluron said:

+Support:

-Support:

Overall: -Support: You haven't been in Naval for very long, 3 Days to be exact, therefore I think you should gain some more experience. Get to know the Navy and it's members better. Also you have a very tiny application, as I stated I know it's only an NCO application but there should be more information stated.

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

On 2/10/2023 at 7:41 PM, Mayluron said:

+Support:

-Support:

Retired - IC Vice Commander 1207 Sev 

Retired - ImperialRP Staff Member | Senior Moderator | Gamemaster
-Retired-

Pyke Muscle II ESR Alpha ISB:IA Junior Operative Alpha SF OVL Flying Officer Rexler Brath | Death Trooper SGT AA0 | IC SSVL DMS LTCOL 6654 Alpha | IC CSVL 4060 Gren | Purge LTCOL | Inferno Squad Head Agent | IC OSVL 8015 Fi | 501st ARC 2LT ST CSM | Medical 2LT Havoc SSGT | Shock HVYO 1LT | 31st SGT | Nova SGM

• Theta locked this topic