AddamsFamilyReject

Your Name: BouncerMan

Your Rank: Sec PVT 

Offenders Name: CI 1LT Dutch IDIOT
Offenders Steam Name: [GL] Boy kisser
Offenders Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:533626824
Offenders Job: CI Delta Command

What did they do?:

A few days ago he punished me, disrespected me and treated me like crap after I made two stupid jokes that no one cared about.

He singled me out and I ended up going back to security for a while because I didn't want to get cyberbullied again.

Today he comes over to Security, First he interrupts chat and ruins the hype.

Me and someone else call him out on it. He then told me to cry about it.

He literally butted in on the hype and fucking tried to put us down.

He then seeked me out, and killed me for no reason.

So he basically stalked me and killed me because he's a bully for the lack of a better word.

Evidence?:

I only have message logs from today. I don't have any messages from a few days ago.

[OOC] Senior Moderator| CI 1LT Dutch IDIOT: its just gonna be what they do for smissmass/ scream fortress except unthemed
(OOC) Sec Pvt BouncerMan: we don't know if they are adding weapons or not
(OOC) Sec Pvt BouncerMan: they are "HINTING" at more content
(OOC) Sec Pvt BouncerMan: which may or may not include weapons
(OOC) CI RCT Rail: they said workshop items so chances are, more than just cosmetics 

[OOC] Senior Moderator| CI 1LT Dutch IDIOT: yall are getting too excited
[OOC] Senior Moderator| CI 1LT Dutch IDIOT: we arent getting new guns or new stats
[OOC] Senior Moderator| CI 1LT Dutch IDIOT: we're just getting a few maps and skins
(OOC) Sec Pvt BouncerMan: More then that
[OOC] Gold| MP Cheese: quit being a debbie downer my dude. Let people have a bit of hope
[OOC] Senior Moderator| CI 1LT Dutch IDIOT: which is cool, but its not as huge as you're making it out to be
(OOC) Sec Pvt BouncerMan: dutch go be depressing somewhere else and fuck off
[OOC] Senior Moderator| CI 1LT Dutch IDIOT: cry about it
[OOC] Gold| MP Cheese: Well now you're both being assholes
(OOC) Sec Pvt BouncerMan: I will because crying is healthy
[OOC] Senior Moderator| CI 1LT Dutch IDIOT: K
[OOC] Platinum| MMF JAN 6 Draino: Or just let people have fun. The worlds negative enough without it being in a video game

After that he stalked me and killed me.

I'm sick of being treated like shit by this prick. He punished me for nothing, Forced me to get demoted. Harassed the chat about our hype for an update and then stalked me out to kill me.

Date of the incident: 10/2/2023

Type Of Punishment You Are Requesting?: Removed from moderation, maybe a warning and maybe a 5 day ban.

1 hour ago, AddamsFamilyReject said:

which is cool, but its not as huge as you're making it out to be
(OOC) Sec Pvt BouncerMan: dutch go be depressing somewhere else and fuck off

I think this is where it happened and it seems like you actually started it you could've just continued the conversation from that but you told him to "Go be depressing and fuck off" and I don't think he was trying to be an asshole at the time. This some of this also feels like it would be better as a player report as the part in security was just chat based. I think cheese was actually a lot more sensible and not just trying to insult him. The evidence shown doesn't feel like it should be a staff report. Also a removal from staff is pretty extreme for this. This also feels motivated by the fact that you don't like him personally which is never good to show during making a report.

I'm leaving a -Support

Edited by Silence_

Maintenance > other branches

Retired Head of Maintenance and Engineering

Former D5 2LT | Formerly RRH Logistics "OL-13" | Former Alpha-1 Captain 'Antarctica' Vulcan Award Winner |

Former Senior Admin/Forum Diplomat, Former Event Team Member

Pretty bold of you to post this in accepted.

Moving to staff report section for SMT review.

Edit: Upon review this isn't a staff report since Dutch was not operating in a staff capacity. This will be moved to the player report section and will be assessed.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

5 minutes ago, Piller said:

Pretty bold of you to post this in accepted.

Moving to staff report section for SMT review.

Lmfao 

-Support not enough Evidence Provided wont say anything till actual screenshots are provided 

Retired Nu-7 Vice Commander Pure

15 hours ago, Trizium said:

Dawg what 💀 We need SS dawg not a written proof of chat not even that but a removal of moderation and 5 day ban is insane I feel like - Support

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM